The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Gilmore Girls Discussions > November 13, 2007

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Megan | 118 comments I know this is a site devoted to reading but we should celebrate the release day of the seventh season. I am so glad to find GG lovers as well since most people I know have only seen the show in passing. I eat, sleep, and breath Gilmore Girls and sometimes feel as though I might actually be them. How many people can honestly say that their pet enjoys broccoli! And believe me, the similarities don't end there!

message 2: by Cody (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Cody Wilshire (codywilshire) | 85 comments I am so excited, I'm buying the 'complete series' DVD for my mom and all my sisters for the holidays.

Oh yeah, and for myself!

And yes, my dogs, all love broccoli. It's very odd, but oh true.

message 3: by whichwaydidshego?, the sage of sass (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego? (whichwaydidshego) | 1996 comments Mod
Hey! It'll be just in time for my birthday! Yeah!! I'd better start (overtly) hinting now!!!

message 4: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) I'm gonna buy it, but I have to say I was not a fan of the non-Paladino season.

message 5: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:23PM) (new)

Meghan I'm going to buy it. I have yet to see the series finale! (China is not a big fan of the show, surprisingly enough...ha ha)

message 6: by Michelle (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Michelle | 7 comments I am so excited....I actually just watched the series finale last month because I just didn't want it to end!

message 7: by Shannon, the founder of fun (back from sabbatical) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:25PM) (new)

Shannon | 254 comments Mod
I'm definitely looking forward to buying the last dvd. Maybe I will enjoy it more this time around. With Amy gone, it was definitely missing something.