Zombies! discussion

Soul Survivors Hometown Tales Vol. 1
Self-Promotion > Free ebook/story

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shawn Riddle | 11 comments I have just uploaded and listed as a free download my Short Story, "The Four of July" which appears in KnightWatch Press's "Soul Survivors Hometown Tales" Flease feel free to visit my Author profile and check out the free story. If it's zombies and mayhem you like, this story is for you. 12 other stories as good if not better are in the Soul Survivors Antholoy as well from some old hats to new and rising stars. Come have a look.

message 2: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 77 comments Cool! This is a great anthology, and I liked your story in it... hope to read more from you in the future

Armand Rosamilia
Undead of Winter

Shawn Riddle | 11 comments Thanks Armand, I appreciate the support.

message 4: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 77 comments As a fellow author I like to help others and read what's out there, and I'm also a publisher so I like to see potential Rymfire eBook authors as well!

Armand Rosamilia
State of Horror: Massachusetts

Shawn Riddle | 11 comments Thanks again Armand, we're all in this one together, anything i can ever help with, just let me know.
We will be opening submissions early next year for a third invite only from KnightWatch, ill be sure to let you know so you can submit if you'd like.

message 6: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (armandrosamilia) | 77 comments Yes, definitely! I have a story in the upcoming "Code Z" anthology already... always looking for new outlets for my work

Armand Rosamilia
Zombie Tea Party

Shawn Riddle | 11 comments Gee, so do I! Lol. Looking to be a great book.