The Zombie Group! discussion

Soul Survivors Hometown Tales Vol. 1
Free ebook/story

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Shawn Riddle | 19 comments I have just uploaded and listed as a free download my Short Story, "The Four of July" which appears in KnightWatch Press's "Soul Survivors Hometown Tales" Flease feel free to visit my Author profile and check out the free story. If it's zombies and mayhem you like, this story is for you. 12 other stories as good if not better are in the Soul Survivors Antholoy as well from some old hats to new and rising stars. Come have a look.

message 2: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Winning | 104 comments Hi Shawn, not sure if I am having a "special moment" or not but I can't seem to find the story!

Shawn Riddle | 19 comments It's on my profile/author page. I'll double check it. It wasn't downloading right yesterday. Let me know if you can't access it. I can email it to you.

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee | 1 comments I can't seem to find it on your page either.

Shawn Riddle | 19 comments Here is the direct link to it, click read book, then on the upper right click download. :) If that doesnt work, please message me your email address and ill email it to you.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...

message 6: by Marcus (new)

Marcus Blakeston | 10 comments Can I ask how you put free ebooks on here? I found the creative writing part where people can put stuff, but yours seems to be something different.