The Book Monsters discussion

Monthly Read-a-longs > November 2011 - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Harvey | 160 comments Mod
This month's readalong is Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Please add any discussions about this book below and mark spoilers.

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (escapethroughpages) | 11 comments I just finished Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I loved it! I won't really talk about to much yet, since it's only the second week in November, but I can tell you that Laini Taylor's writing style was a huge part of my love for this book, and the characters.

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Harvey | 160 comments Mod
I'm about halfway through this one and loving it! Taylor definitely has a unique writing style that I am loving. ANd the characters are so interesting!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (turn-the-page) I just read it recently - my review will be going up in next few days. Its good but I had some parts I really didn't like ;)

message 5: by Monica (new)

Monica (sarcasmfindsme) | 3 comments I really loved the emotional roller coaster and richly described world and characters!

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige Kinnaird (paige928) I have been behind on reading books for this group all year (sorry :( I picked up this book yesterday 12/6 from my school library and am having a hard time putting it down. The story is intriguing although there was one plot error which through me for a loop. I had to go back three times to see if I had missed something. (I hadn't - the author made a leap that didn't logically follow for me). Looking forward to finishing the book. (As well as deciding on new reading challenges for next year... 2012 is right around the corner.)