Night World, No. 3 (Night World, #7-9) Night World, No. 3 discussion

Which one of the Night Worlds is your fav?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia My fav is the third because of Huntress and Jez and Morgead are my favorite soulmates couple.

Brittany huntress is my favorite one . i like jez nd morgeads relationship.

Ashlyn oh, the very last one, witchlight. i love how Keller is so anit love and she ends up loving anyway.

Jackie I'd forgotten about Jez and Morgead. That one is really good. But I love James and Poppy and Mary Lynette and Ash.

Alexa my faves are jez and morgead and mary lynette and ash

Blahblahblah My favorite is Mary Lynette and Ash

Cayra The third one is my favorite; I like all the couples in it and they have the best stories (although, Rachel and Quinn's story is a favorite too)

Niran I really dont think i can answer this because the Night World series is one of my favourite series , i just love every couple in there own way , and i love all the books . Its so hard to choose just one !

message 9: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia yeah Night World is great but I didn't like some of the couples.

Niran which couple didnt you like ?

message 11: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia not specifically the couple so much as the story. Like dark angel

Cayra Spellbinder was kind of boring as well.

message 13: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia yeah I noticed that too. I still haven't finished....:)

Fallon Farmer loving Ash!!

Shruti Maggie and Delos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh..

Stephanie Gallegos I wish the next book strange fate would come out.

message 17: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia me too

Leila i like the one about Quin and Rashel :)
and does anyone know when Strange Fate is coming out?

Stephanie Gallegos She is still in the process of writing it. So it may be awhile yet.

Niran theres another book of the night world series ???

message 21: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia yeah one that was supposed to be out like twelve years ago

Nicole yeah, I've been waiting for that book since 1998..my favorite couples are thierry and Hannah from Soulmate and Jez and Morgead from Huntress. Jez is a total badass!

message 23: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia I <3 Jez, the whole badass thing is awesome! and Morgead is so super cool. I've re-read Huntress like twenty billion times!

message 24: by Kez (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kez I loved dark angel, that was a real surprise one and my favourite, well it went from secret vampire to daughters of darkness. But officially it's Black dawn, the vampire prince Delos is so great, this had the best soulmate. The whole forbidden lost kingdom was amazing and i could see it all in my head and it was so magical. And delos was just Gorgeous, i wanted to be Maggie!

Jackie Kes-I loved that one too! I need to read all these again! I've forgotten some of the stories. :)

message 26: by Kez (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kez Jackie wrote: "Kes-I loved that one too! I need to read all these again! I've forgotten some of the stories. :)"

i need to read the first two books again, there was big gap between when i read the first two volumes and the third.

Swiftsea -has forgotten the whole series I read 2 years ago so I can't comment- I do remember one that was briefly about two of them being vampires and best friends?

message 28: by Jynx (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jynx I love all of them but Secret Vampire, but my favourite's would have to be "Daughters of Darkness" because I love Ash and his relationship with Mary-Lynette; "Witchlight" because Keller is probably my favourite Night World heroine, her and Galen's relationship is great too, and the side characters are all awesome; and "Black Dawn" is probably my very favourite because I personally think it has the more interesting plot, I love Maggie and Delos and their relationship, the theme's stuck with me the most over the years, and I could go on. I also really like Chosen and Huntress though.

Shawn I'm so disappointed that Strange fate hasn't been released that if it was I don't think I would buy it on principle alone.

message 30: by Erica (new)

Erica It's a tie between The chosen and Secret vampire for the best but love all the series. Could read them repeatedly and never get bored.

Kathryn Loved them all!!!!!!!!!!

Alese My favorite story is in the first book. James and Poppy. But I do enjoy all of them. I actually have a bookmark in the middle of the second one. I like fictional people more than I do actual people sometimes.

Alese My favorite story is in the first book. James and Poppy. But I do enjoy all of them. I actually have a bookmark in the middle of the second one. I like fictional people more than I do actual people sometimes.

Ruckieee  x my favourite are all of them. simple.

*TreySongzWife* all of the books and each of the stories are good

message 36: by Amy (last edited Nov 16, 2012 05:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I love all of them. The most kicka** characters would have to be Jezebel, Rashel & Keller from Huntress, The Chosen & Witchlight.

*TreySongzWife* I know they were ment to be <3

message 38: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Spot on TreySongzWife :)

Sarah Mary Lynette and Ash!

Brittany I always read my favorite part of the books over and over again

Brittany I forgot about Thierry and Hannah there my second fav couple. Cause there practically the oldest soulmates ever. I know this is off topic but have any of you wonder what or should i say who is that old soul ( little girl) she rescued when she fell from the building

Brittany I forgot about Thierry and Hannah there my second fav couple. Cause there practically the oldest soulmates ever. I know this is off topic but have any of you wonder what or should i say who is that old soul ( little girl) she rescued when she fell from the building

Shweta um i think i like all.

whoufflestories So hard so hard! My favourite is the Chosen. I just loved that plot line! But my favourite soulmates would be Thea and Eric!

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Beel Stole & Ate My Heart × ¨*: Mine are Daughters of Darkness, Spellbinder, Soulmate, Huntress, Black Dawn and Witchlight.

Athira huntress is my favourite .i love jez and morgead

message 47: by C. (new) - rated it 3 stars

C. Black Dawn for me! That one was the darkest

Annabel Gallagher i read these books when they first came out so i don't remember what book was what the last one number nine was one and the one with ash were my favorites but i wish she would just finish the last book it feels like i have waited forever just to finish this series if i had known it would take more then 15 years to finish i don't think i would have read this series no matter how good it was at the time i read it.

message 49: by Ash (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ash Lindsey I'm a bit caught between Dark Angel, The Chosen, and Witchlight as my favorites. And then all the rest are at a tie. And why the hell have I not bought a copy of Strange fate yet......oh yea, it isn't finished -_-.
Damn this series.
I just want to finish it.
Tell me why it has to take so long to get the damn thing out, I've been teased enough by stupid dates, just come out now!!!

Lucero vicencio I loved them all except secret vampire. To dull for me and strange fate comes out valentines day!!:D

« previous 1