Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone discussion

Which is your fav book in the series?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bookaholic Personally, mine was the Half-Blood Prince.. U guys?

[Coco] Deathly Hallows. Because it's the one that's written the best, and there's a lot going on.

message 3: by Samantha (last edited Nov 06, 2011 08:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Samantha I really liked the Half-Blood Prince, though the Deathly Hallows picks up right where the Half-Blood Prince left off and the two books feel like one seamless volume to me. If I have to pick a clear winner though I'd say Half-Blood Prince. I liked all of the back story about Snape and Harry's parents at school.

message 4: by Lord (last edited Nov 06, 2011 09:49AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lord Voldemort I agree with all of you to be honest.

I LOVED the Deathly Hallows it was written amazingly and every thing which was going on was gripping! I read it non-stop! :)

Half-blood Prince was just as good but I think it explained a lot which helped you understand the deathly hallows.

SO... Just about Half-blood Prince gets my vote.

Laura deathly hallows tops my list by azkhban is in close second.

Whitney I find the series gets better as it goes. My favourite would definitely be the Deathly Hallows

Robin Sorcerer's Stone was a good one. They were not blighted by the horrors of the impending doom that was soon to follow them.

message 8: by Loopman31 (new)

Loopman31 I like new moon. Haha I'm joking what is harry potter?

Roma K again i say... go away abhi

Cathleen Deathly Hallows, but Prisoner of Azkaban is a close second. LOVE them all!

[Coco] Nathanael wrote: "Half-blood Prince was just as good but I think it explained a lot which helped you understand the deathly hallows."

That's generally what a series does. It builds up to the final book, and explains things before so it's not confusing later.

Roma K Prizoner of azkaban

Kathleen I liked Order of the Phoenix best, it let my imagination run totally wild & I like how I pictured the Department of Mysteries

Jessica I personally love Prisoner of Azkaban simply because it does not revolve around Voldemort and Harry learns more about his parents and he finds family.

lingga ambarita The Order of Phoenix is the best... :)

message 16: by Loopman31 (new)

Loopman31 ΩTheBlindGoddessΩ wrote: "again i say... go away abhi"

My name is Loopman31. Clearly you have mistaken me for someone else. I do not know an "abhi".

Rachel The Half-Blood Prince =) Probably because the Horcrux memories are so interesting.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

mine was the order of the pheonix, and then the prisoner of azkaban. and then the deathly hallows.

message 19: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Sanglay I love the Deathly Hallows, so many events happened in this book. And the Goblet of Fire, because I think that the Triwizard Cup is amazing. :D

Julia The Prisoner Of Azkaban. Don't ask me why, I just love that book. <3

Julia Loopman31 wrote: "I like new moon. Haha I'm joking what is harry potter?"

ew. ewie. eeeew. ickickickickicky

(Not insulting your taste, just expressing mine)

Julia Bookaholic wrote: "Personally, mine was the Half-Blood Prince.. U guys?"

It was a great book but when I tried to reread it after the movie came out I just got angry. >.<

Jennifer my favorite thus far is Order of the Phoenix- which I'm just finishing up now. However, after reading a lot of your comments- i may end up changing that after reading the last two.

message 24: by Soha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Soha Vaziri I like the Deathly Hallows, I mean this book goes way into the complicated feelings of the characters, and does a lot of explaining of Harry's life!!!!!

Davytron I think I liked the Order of the Phoenix the best.

Winnie Prisoner of Azkaban

Kendall Desin mine is the goblet of fire.

Rhianna The Goblet of Fire or Half Blood Prince. Too hard to decide.

Proathlete16 Personally, I think it was either the 1st book or the 7th book. I think they were the best because they were action packed and not as dull as the others.

Soumya Soha wrote: "I like the Deathly Hallows, I mean this book goes way into the complicated feelings of the characters, and does a lot of explaining of Harry's life!!!!!"

I like the Deathly Hallows for the same reasons especially when snape's real motives are revealed