Fateful Fateful question

the ending!!
Kimberly Kimberly Nov 06, 2011 05:32AM
I started this book,not knowing it was going to take place on the titanic.. so as soon as i read that it was taking place on the ship i stopped reading it..I KNOW how that is going to end..

I've read so many great reviews of this book and now wonder if i should pick it back up again and finish it, my only reservation is that I don't want them to all die at the end!

yeah, they did and i really really wish there would be a sequel!!

Definately read the book finished. There are a whole lot of twists that you will love. A bit predictable, but so much fun. There is a lot of action, sadness, love and OH MY GOSH scenes that will keep you thrilled. The ending is sad with a happy twist.

Good book. Nobody dies. But they do sink.

You should finish it! It's so amazing and Tess & Alec don't die. I won't say no one dies, because a few characters do, but it has a happy ending.

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ They don't. Not Tess and Alec at least but I can't say the same for some others. One of my favorite characters died. Take my word for it if you don't ...more
Dec 30, 2011 07:26PM · flag

they won't die, they all lived happily ever after

Chyna yeah......i know so sad so sad
Jan 01, 2012 01:24AM · flag

The whole wolf thing kind of defeated the whole point of being on the Titanic.

The ending, I personally thought, was great. It is a stand alone according to Claudia Gary. @Ismery I compleatly agree with you 100%!

yeah, it did sink. But, it was great anyway. Try it, Claudia ended the whole story in a way that everyone would be satisfied, and I like it. Yeah sometimes it makes me think "oh when is it gonna sink, when is it gonna sink", and that happened in the most inevitable situation:)) Enjoy:)

Bronte: it wasn't like it was explained..... I mean alec was a w.....

Other than that I loved the ending. I feel as though it will be made into a sequel which can turn into an awful book but claudia gray doesn't ruin series so who knows but it could stand alone and be perfect. A perfect ending.