TeenReads discussion

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush
BookChat > Hush,Hush Series - Opinions?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lian, 16 years old (new) - added it

Lian (missdee45) | 79 comments Mod
LOOOOOOVEEEEE this series.. love patch as well ;)

Dominus~ | 6 comments PATCH is HOT! LOL!

Kimi (kimisokool) Yes, Patch is amazing! I can't wait to get so much more of him in book four like Becca said! =) Love Patch soooo much. I'm so mad that his bestie (view spoiler).

Valencia (empowered) I love this series. It's my most recent addiction. Patch is wonderful of course. It's some pretty good dynamics going on with the story. A lot of growth. Yes a little clinginess, but I feel that's because of the nature of the relationship. If there's something you know you are meant to have/do of course your going to cling to it. Not my favorite trait, but I love the loyalty envolved. 5 stars all the way.

Kimi (kimisokool) Valencia wrote: "I love this series. It's my most recent addiction. Patch is wonderful of course. It's some pretty good dynamics going on with the story. A lot of growth. Yes a little clinginess, but I feel that's ..."

Yeah. I feel like that's how many YA book relationships are. The characters can't stay away from one another. So I guess I'm used to that. LOL

Mindy wrote: "This is one of the better series in that is out there. I really enjoyed Patch over all. It was a little put off that, oh, forgot her name, she is a needy girl and to have such secretive guy, usuall..."

Yeah there's just something unique about Patch that draws me to him.

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 1 comments ★ Kimi ★ wrote: "Valencia wrote: "I love this series. It's my most recent addiction. Patch is wonderful of course. It's some pretty good dynamics going on with the story. A lot of growth. Yes a little clinginess, b..."

That's kinda the point~ This is probably how Nora feels....

Kimi (kimisokool) Bulma wrote: "★ Kimi ★ wrote: "Valencia wrote: "I love this series. It's my most recent addiction. Patch is wonderful of course. It's some pretty good dynamics going on with the story. A lot of growth. Yes a lit..."

Pretty much. Because I've read so many YA series, I'm a lot more choosy about the ones that I read today. I really like strong characters. I like many of the characteristics in characters such as Chloe from Darkest Powers and Rose from Vampire Academy.