Warrior Dreams: Where all of your Warrior dreams come true!! discussion

Riverclan > Riverclan Camp

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here, you can socialize and share tongues with all of the clan, from the eldest elder to the new born kit. Kits, don't sneak out of camp!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowstar padded around camp, happy that everything looked fine.

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Shimmermoon padded out of the medicine cat, and smiled at Willowstar, bowing her head. "Good morning, Willowstar," she mewed, content.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowstar smiled and noddes back.

message 5: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She purred, and went to the fresh kill pile. "Do you know where everyone is?" she asked. "I haven't seen a single soul except for you."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, maybe they are bathing in the river." Willowstar said.

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) She smiled. "Maybe. Many cats have been found about that area nowadays." she laughed, her voice tinkling. She brought over a piece of fresh kill for her leader.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." Willowstar said.

message 9: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Ebonywing stepped out of the warriors den, yawning. She tripped slightly, stumbling before reaching the pile. She huffed. Why was she so clumsy all of a sudden?

Springfire trotted into camp, a couple fish in his jaws from hunting earlier. He dropped his catch on the pile, then purred and licked his mate's ear.

message 10: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Shimmermoon smiled, and bowed her head. "Is there anything you want me to do?" she asked.

message 11: by Catfish :D (new)

Catfish :D (applewhisker28) Ebonywing yawned again. It wasn't the first time she had been so tired. Worried now, she padded to the medicine cat. "Sorry, excuse me, Shimmermoon, but I don't think I'm well," she mewed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"No thanks. Deal with Ebonywing." Willowstar meowed and padded out of camp.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mistyheart padded out of the nursery, her gray fur shined, and her swollen belly gave away she would be having kits very soon.She looked around the camp, for someone to talk to.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 27, 2011 04:12PM) (new)

Stripedpelt woke up, even though it was late, he was not that upset.

message 15: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Nov 27, 2011 04:21PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mistyheart settled down beside outside of the nursery with a mouse,she hadn't been sleeping alot lately and was rather exausted.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Stripedpelt walked past Mistyheart and nodded to the warrior, "Hi,"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hi." She said cheerfully.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowstar padded hack into camp.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((i g2g, bye people))

Mistyheart took a few bitefuls of the mouse, but didn't feel very hungry, so she left it behind, and padded back into the nursery and curled up in a nest to sleep.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Stormfeather and featherstorm woke up and left the warriors den, nodding in unison to mistyheart. they went over to the fresh-kill pile and each chose a small mouse to eat.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mistyheart padded outside again, she couldn't sleep. Her mind was focusing on something else. She had thought about what she would name her unborn kits, and was thinking of what her kits would look and act like. she barely noticed Stormfeather and Featherstorm.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

they sat at the edge of the camp and ate, quietly talking to each other.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mistyheart stood up, and looked around.There was a small mix of pain in her gaze.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

they finished eating and started grooming each other, sneaking glances at mistyheart.

((smurf it all! i have class, be on later))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((kk))

Mistyheart laid down, stood up, sat and stood up again. She turned to face Stormfeather and Featherstorm. "Do you know where the medcat is?" She meowed, desperatly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((last post))
they shook their heads "sorry, we" she started "dont know, but can" he meowed "we be of any help?" she finished.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I think my kits are coming soon." Mistyheart muttered, she moved around uncomfortibly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

they got up and started to look for the medicine cat.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Stripedpelt choose to go hunting. So he went.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Mistyheart's tail twitched,worriedly. Her ears flickered.

message 31: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Rippleheart padded in to camp, worry in his eyes. "Have you seen Pebbleheart?" He asked, swishing his fluffy tail back and forth. "She's supposed to be in the nursery, because she's so close to birthing, but she's in there!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "She left." Mistyheart meowed, than dispeared into the nusery, her own kits were coming.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowstar leapt onto the Highrock. "Clan, quiet down. Let's think clamly. HEr kits are coming. Where is a nice quite place for Pebbleheart to go?" SHe called.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

the twins looked at one another and raced out of camp.

message 35: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Rippleheart anxiously flicked his tail.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, the twins are on teh job. FDon't worry. Now, we need a border patrol. I don't trust Windclan." Willowstar meowed and jumped down.

message 37: by julia (new)

julia (juliaskim) Rippleheart nods. "I'll go Willowstar, if its alright."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, I'll lead it and I'll take you and another cat." Willowstar meowed/.