Roleplay Your Life Away discussion

1 on 1 Roleplay > Johanna & Forget Me Not

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Here we go, hello! What kinds of rps do you like?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Anything

message 3: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Something with some paranormal or supernatural to it? Romance? Or realistic?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I like paranormal or supernatural

message 5: by Johanna (new)

Johanna So do I. So what kind, vampires, angels etc..?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Angels. Angel w/ Human. Demon/Angel. Neph/Human. Neph/Angel. Fallen

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((g2g))

message 8: by Johanna (new)

Johanna neph? Not sure I could do a demon, but humans and angels are cool, and Fallen. I can do either girl or guy, I don´t care which. How about you?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I prefer to be the girl. I think Angel and Human sounds good or Fallen.

message 10: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Ok, you´ll be the girl. What about, which is human or angel? And where does this happen?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) I think the girl should be human. What about some place like New York, New York or France or Russia?

message 12: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Sure, I´ll be the guy that is angel. New York sounds cool, though what´s the setting a school or what? just thinking a certain place were they will keep seeing eachother would make things easier.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Let's start at a public coffe shop or something. They keep bumping into each other before they are meeting every night at a place in the forest, like a meadow where they look at the stars. Does that sound okay?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Forget Me Not wrote: "Let's start at a public coffe shop or something. They keep bumping into each other before they are meeting every night at a place in the forest, like a meadow where they look at the stars. Does tha..."

message 15: by Johanna (new)

Johanna ok so they just keep bumping into eachother in random places in the city.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Mk. I'm gonna start my profile.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Name: Katherine de Jewel
Looks: TBA
Power: Sway
Species: Human

message 18: by Johanna (last edited Nov 13, 2011 12:15AM) (new)

Johanna Name: Ashriel
Looks:

Species: Angel

P.S.What is sway?

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((it's were a human can decieve others easily if they want or Sway them to take their side. Also works with angels))

message 20: by Johanna (new)

Johanna ((Ah, of course :) You wanna start or should I?))

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) ((I'll start))

Katherine hurred down the streets of New York City into her favorite cafe

message 22: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Ashriel sat at a cafe, looking out through the window. He sipped hot chocolate. He saw people going out and coming in. He looked at all these people, wondering..

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine came into the cafe called French Press. She asked for a Chai Tea Latte with space for cream. She sat next to the window and opened her laptop, puttinf headphones and turning on music by Death Cab for Cutie. She waited for her latte and worked on her thesis.

message 24: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Ashriel turned to look at Katherine with a look of concentration. He tried to hear what she was listening to. He sipped his hot chocolate and looked at her laptop, wondering what she was doing with it.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine glanced up and caught Ashriel staring at her. She blinked and looked down again.

message 26: by Johanna (new)

Johanna He smiled to her when she looked at him. Then he got up from his table to pick up a local newspaper. He glanced at the screen of her laptop as he passed her. He sat at his table again and started to go through it, not really reading much of it.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine stood up when she heard hername called and grabbed her latte.

message 28: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Kathrine. he thought to himself and smiled. "Excuse me, Kathrine." he said.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Hm?" she said, blinking and looking up from her drink.

message 30: by Johanna (new)

Johanna He smiled. "Would it be possible for me to lend your computer a little..? I need to find something to do around here and this.." he taps the newspaper. "is just too messy for me." "And oh, I am so sorry, my name is Ashriel." he says and smiles.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Um," she hesitantly said. Reluctuntly, she handed her computer over.

message 32: by Johanna (new)

Johanna "Thank you so much. Any suggestions? Movies, theatre, anything?" he said as he took the laptop and started typing.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I personal like the Botanical Gardens," she said quietly after a pause.

message 34: by Johanna (new)

Johanna He smiled and typed "Botanical Gardens". He wrote the address on the newspaper and ripped the piece of paper. "Thank you so much." he said and gave the laptop back to her.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Your welcome." she said softly.

message 36: by Johanna (new)

Johanna He sipped the last of what was left of his drink and stood up. "Good day to you." he said, smiled and looked straight to her eyes for a brief moment before turning and walking to the door and stepping outside.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Katherine stared at him as he left. His eyes had deep depths, the color of them beautiful. She stood up carefully and placed her thing in her bag. Katherine picked up her drink and followed him out the door. "Hey! Ashriel!"

message 38: by Johanna (new)

Johanna He stopped and turned around and looked at her a little surprised. "Yes?"

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "I could give you a tour of New York City today, if you'd like." Katherine said, softly. She was faintly blushing.

message 40: by Johanna (new)

Johanna "You would do that?" he said and looked at her smiling broadly.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Yes, if you'd like," Katherine said, shyly.

message 42: by Johanna (new)

Johanna "Well, I would." Ashriel replied. "If it is not any trouble for you."

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "Come on, then," she said, beckoning him towards the end of the street.

message 44: by Johanna (new)

Johanna He laughed and started to walk after her. "Thank you." he said as he reached her and looked at her by his side.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "It's nothing," Katherine said, the faint blush strak against her nearly white skin.

message 46: by Johanna (new)

Johanna "What else should I see?" he asked.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) "The Museum of Artifacts is place you might want to see."