The Mystery of Victorian England discussion

hook books > Recap: monthly – bimonthly Book Shelf

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arthur, moderators (last edited Jan 01, 2010 07:34PM) (new)

Arthur | 129 comments Mod
I've changed the future schedule in interest of adding the last books that have not been commented on before. This lets members know we can look at them again in case anyone needs to catch up. Happy reading and try to post your comments under the right headings.

Defend and Betray (William Monk novel) * January 1 - January 31 2010

A Sudden, Fearful Death (William Monk) * Feb. 1 - Feb. 28 2010

Rutland Place (1983) (Thomas Pitt) * February 1 – March 31 2010

The Sins of the Wolf (William Monk) * Mar. 1 - Mar. 31 2010

Bluegate Fields (1984) (Thomas Pitt) * April 1 – May 31 2010

Cain His Brother (1995) (William Monk) * June1 – July 31 2010

Death in the Devil's Acre (1985) (Thomas Pitt) * August 1 – September 30 2010

message 2: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) I think the two month stay on the books is a good idea. There is more chance to get people in the conversation. I will be joining, hopefully, for Defend and Betray. I think it is a very good idea, though, Arthur.

message 3: by Arthur, moderators (new)

Thank you. This is really good to say. I hope you will join us for Defend s Betray, it should be interesting, it is the third book in the series Monk. At the moment, I wonder if people have the time after, perhaps most of all, everyone without cotton in their ears are reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

message 4: by Arthur, moderators (new)

Sorry we never covered Rutland Place last year, it somehow slipped from being noticed it wasn't on the bimonthly schedule. It is now on the schedule as is the changes for the new year. Let's each welcome in 2010. Happy new year everyone from Mystery of Victorian England.

message 5: by Jbsokolowski (new)

Jbsokolowski | 1 comments Thanks for this group, what a great idea! I am new to Anne Perry and I am reading the first Monk book now. I hope to get caught up and able to participate in discussions soon!