The Experiment discussion

1 on 1 Role Plays > Loons & Kendra

Comments Showing 1-50 of 989 (989 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Opps! I didn't see this! Dumble-DERP!!!!!!))

message 2: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Alright, so we're in the inn and they're still talking, right?))

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Sure!))

Yuki awaited his answer, Derrin's comforting presence aware to her.

message 4: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Yeah, he's her dog. And she asked him if he remembered her name. :) ))

message 5: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments (( :) ))

"I-I feel like I know you." she studied his face, trying to remember. "It's like a... A half remembered dream."

message 6: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "No." she whispered, "Quick, follow me." she snuck to a hidden room behind the bar. "They won't find us here... I hope."

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She shook her head, frightened. "I don't." she squeaked.

message 8: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "We've got to jump then." she bit her lip. "The room won't hide us for long."

message 9: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "I hear them coming close." she panicked, as the window suddenly flung open with a bang.

message 10: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She nodded quickly and jumped down, not knowing how she managed to land with the agility of a cat.

message 11: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments Yuki screamed as a man grabbed her from behind, holding her immobile. "Jack!" she screamed.

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She elbowed her attacked in the jaw and climbed up to the window. "Jack!" she yelled, "Give me your hand!"

message 13: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "Jack!" she screamed. "Jack! Ja-" the man grabbed her and gagged her mouth with a piece of cloth.

message 14: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She struggled against the force as she got hit on the head and everything went black for her.

message 15: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Wait-car? I thought it was old fashioned fantasy... :O))

message 16: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Hm. I was thinking around the time of the cliché dragon/magic era... Like, like Merlin and King Aurthur stuff I guess. :) ))

message 17: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Okay... Maybe a little later... Oh! Did you read Eragon?!))

message 18: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((YES! Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D))

message 19: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Hehe, white stallion. :D
Ooh! I think I figured out a name for the sorcerer!))

"Blackheart..." She mumbled unconsciously.

message 20: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((I cracked up when I read it! Lol!))

"... Blackheart..." she murmured. "Don't... Don't... Don't hurt him..."

message 21: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments Her breathing increased as a feaver broke out on her forehead.

message 22: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She stirred. "No..." she murmured. "No... No!" she woke up with a gasp, looking around.

message 23: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "I-I wasn't talking to you." she said quickly. "I-I was talking to... to..." she looked around confused. "Where am I?"

message 24: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "S-something happened." she whispered, more frightened than usual. "Someone, or something, talked to me."

message 25: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "I have no idea what it was, but it said something in a language I didn't understand." she burried her head in her hands.

message 26: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments Her head shot up. "Yes!" she breathed

message 27: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She shook her head. "I don't know who he is." She turned her gaze to the door. "... Someone's coming!"

message 28: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "Be careful." she whispered, sitting down.

message 29: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She peered out the door. "Do you see anyone?"she whispered

message 30: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She gasped quietly, her heart pounding. She looked at the door, afraid what was lurking behind it.

message 31: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments Yuki swallowed, uncertain. She quickly got behind Jack and slipped her hand into his for reassurance.

message 32: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "Get where?!" she squeaked.

message 33: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She stayed silent, afraid she might anger him. She squeezed Jack's hand and felt a little better.

message 34: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She nodded. "He might know about... About who-know-who." she whispered

message 35: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((I actually gtg, it's like midnight here. Bye! :P ))

She couldn't resist. "Whos coming?" she asked.

message 36: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She spun around and saw about twenty men on horseback. -But they weren't regular horses. Yuki squinted to make sure she was seeing it alright: skeleton horses.

message 37: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "They're here for us." She whispered, terrified. "Run."

message 38: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments Yuki clutched onto him for dear life, looking back at the men. "Jack!" She shouted over the deafening sound of hoofbeats, "What about him?!"

message 39: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "But, where are we going!?" She yelled. "There's nowhere that's safe from them!"

message 40: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Go ahead. :D ))

"There won't be!" she yelled. "If they found us here, where won't they find us?!"

message 41: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Ah, school... The bane of my existence. :P ))

"Just stop!" she yelled. "They'll catch us anyway!"

message 42: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "They won't hurt us!" She pleaded, her mind screaming in pain. "Please stop! He's telling me to!"

message 43: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments Yuki fell off the horse and landed on the ground with a thud. "He- he told me to." she said, frightened.

message 44: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments She stood behind Jack, peering over his shoulder to get a look at the men.

message 45: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "From who?" she asked, taking a small step forward.

message 46: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments "Wipe that look off your face before I cut it off for you. I don't want any funny business now; do tell me who sent the message and what it is before I loose my patience." her voice had taken on a cruel and unforgiving tone. When she heard what she had said she gasped, putting her hands over her mouth, not knowing where those words had come from, returning to her normal self.

message 47: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments Her eyes wide and still covering her mouth, she stepped behind Jack, hidden from view once more.

message 48: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((I'm on my iTouch... It's so tiny. :O))

She gulped as she heard his name and bit back the vile words that would have formed in her mouth.

message 49: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Nooooooo!!!!!! Aw!!!! Bye!!!!!))

message 50: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1192 comments ((Woah, it says you sent that two hours ago! *Confuzzled* ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20