Sky Books discussion

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3)
This topic is about Tiger's Voyage
Tiger's Voyage > Tiger's Voyage

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Skyler McCain | 25 comments Mod
I just finished this book. And I loved it.

message 2: by Christie (new) - added it

Christie (ChristieF) | 5 comments I loved it too! except the ending made me want to punch a wall.

Brooke | 3 comments I thought it was great:D And I liked the ending... Kelsey was getting annoying. haha

Christie wrote: "I loved it too! except the ending made me want to punch a wall."

Really? I loved the ending. It was so unexpected!

Brooke wrote: "I thought it was great:D And I liked the ending... Kelsey was getting annoying. haha"

I didn't think Kelsey was getting annoying. I liked here more at the end of this book than the others!

message 6: by Christie (new) - added it

Christie (ChristieF) | 5 comments you, ma'am, are crazy. she was annoying me like crazy, I was about to attack that girl!

Brooke | 3 comments Amen sista friend!! The whole "who do I really love??!" act was getting very repetitive. She obviously is going to end up with Ren! Why would she settle for a heater when she could have a wild fire?!?

message 8: by Christie (new) - added it

Christie (ChristieF) | 5 comments girl, you are on fire.

(tehe that's a knee slapper!)

Brooke wrote: "Amen sista friend!! The whole "who do I really love??!" act was getting very repetitive. She obviously is going to end up with Ren! Why would she settle for a heater when she could have a wild fire?!?"

I thought it was space heater and furnace?

message 10: by Christie (new) - added it

Christie (ChristieF) | 5 comments What? Either way, she should have picked Ren. No question about it. Because now I know we are going to go through more of her emotional confusion, when it is so clear who she should be with. Allow me to tell you what will happen. In the next book, she will be with Kishan for a while, or at least in her mind since she got kidnapped and all, and Ren is going to sulk the whole time they are trying to find her. Some sort of magical thing will appear between Ren and Kelsey, perhaps telepathy or some sort of mental connection or "I hear you voice on the wind" type thing. After a while, he is going to be all like, no wait I want her and I will have her, so he will start pining for her again. Kelsey will be all "oh goodness now I don't know what to think", and Ren will probably be the one to rescue her. She then will think oh well I need someone who is beast enough to save me from this freak (I don't remember his name). This will cause her to rethink her decision, as well as her having been contemplating her decision in the midst of her kidnapping, and doubts will have started to come into her mind. Somewhere between the end of the 4th book and the beginning of the 5th, she will decide you know what, I don't deserve either of them, so I will be with neither of them, and that boat shall float again. Then, something will happen with Ren, maybe that gold fire thing will have an effect on it, and she will decide oh yup Ren is the man, and she will choose him. They will proceed to have an argument, but some sort of supernatural experience tied to them removing the last bit of the curse will cause them to permanently reconnect and be together forever. The end. Remind me to think back to this to see how accurate I was when the rest of the books come out!

That actually sounds entirely accurate. It's kind of scary.

message 12: by Christie (new) - added it

Christie (ChristieF) | 5 comments i know... Okay well you can't tell anyone but... i went to the future and read the book :O That's how i achieve my scary accurate predictions. but shhhh! its a secret!