Common Things and More! discussion

Spam and Games > Spam aka Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith This is where you can spam,have fun and let lose.

message 2: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna ahh cool so how do you get to it when you first log on :)

message 3: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith You go to you groups duh! lol

message 4: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna hey help me i cinda some how wanted to try to put a new photo on my profile but it deleted it so is there a way you can send me the photo we took TODAY the new one of me couse i have no good ones of me and yeh

message 5: by Faith Noelle (last edited Nov 05, 2011 05:17PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith USE PROPER GRAMAR! I am really not sure.

What you typed should look like this: Hey help me, I wanted to try to put a new photo on my profile but it deleted it so is there a way you can send me the photo we took TODAY the new one of me cause I have no good ones of me and yeha. That what is what good gramar looks like okay?

message 6: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna ok yeh but i tyr to upload a random pic of me and it says wrong you have a wrong number or whatever

message 7: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna HELP MEE

message 8: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Use,good gramar first! If you dont I will kick you out.

message 9: by Alina (new)

Alina (tobiasheart) | 203 comments Hi! I'm new!!!

message 10: by Faith Noelle (last edited Nov 05, 2011 05:26PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith It should look like this: Ok yeah, but I tried to upload a random pic of me and, it says wrong you have a wrong number or something. If you dont start fixing your gramra I am kicking you out okay?

message 11: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna im mad i cant figure it out ok well im going to wait until i come over to your house and you can help me k well bye im going to go watch eclips lol :)

message 12: by Cheyanna (new)

Cheyanna Kick me out of what. lol

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith AIL! Thanks for joinig. *Gives big hug* Why arent you posting on the RP in the other group? Its been like dead today and that scares me. Well lots of things do liking moving on but, I dont want to get into that here. Well maybe I do cayse Faith isnt in ths group, Oh yeah, Faith hopefully wont join this group! :D She probley will though cause she is "watching me." And Ail, Please use good gramar okay? I am just telling you now.

message 14: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Again Anna, Kick me out of what? I would kick you out of the group.

message 15: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Will yall plaease each invite people?
HM

message 16: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 111 comments Mod
I like pie.

message 17: by Maryam (new)

˙pooƃ ʎllɐǝɹ sı ʇı uǝɥʇ ˙doʇ uo ɯɐǝɹɔ pǝddıɥʍ ɟo suoʇ sɐɥ ʇı ɟı ʎllɐıɔǝdxǝ ˙pooƃ ʎɹǝʌ sı ǝıd ǝʇɐloɔoɥɔ ˙ǝıd ƃuıʇɐǝ ǝʞıl lǝǝɟ ı ˙ǝɹoɯ ǝɯos uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ƃuıoƃ ʍou ɯɐ ı ¡ǝɯosǝʍɐ sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ˙zʎxʍʌnʇsɹbdouɯlʞɾıɥƃɟǝpɔqɐ ˙ʇǝqɐɥdlɐ ǝɥʇ ǝdʎʇ oʇ ƃuıoƃ ʍou ɯɐ ı ¡ǝɯosǝʍɐ ʎllɐʇoʇ sı ʇı ǝsnɐɔǝq uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ǝʌol ı

message 18: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith awsome Janelle

message 19: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith zsgidofbiofgnopfn po'fhn RAMDOM!

message 20: by Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (last edited Nov 05, 2011 09:27PM) (new)

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments HI!! Does anyone like pumpkins?

message 21: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Umm what do you mean? To eat?

message 22: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I lOVE strawberries!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments WHAT! I love blue berries! I like to eat them plain.

message 24: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments HELLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Maryam (new)

PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE!

message 28: by Maryam (new)

CHOCOLATE PIE IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments NOPE! Pumpkin pie is the awesomest tasting..

message 30: by Maryam (new)

Then you haven't tasted my moms chocolate pie... IT IS TO DIE FOR!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha..I STILL LOVE PUMPKIN PIE! Plus I feel sick if I eat like overloaded chocolate

message 32: by Maryam (new)

Same here.... BUT I STILL THINK CHOCOLATE PIE IS AWESOME!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments haha...I really really really really REALLY wanna meet PEETA MELLARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 34: by Maryam (new)

I wanna meet Eragon. Better yet, SAPHIRA!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments ummm....??

message 36: by Maryam (new)

From another series.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments yup, I know..Just haven't read all of the books in the world YET

message 38: by Maryam (new)

Yet.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments that reminds me..do I really wanna read EVERYTHING??

message 40: by Maryam (new)

Ummmm, no. I've only read about 1000 books and 10 percent of those were really boring...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments it's hard finding good books :(

message 42: by Maryam (new)

Yep...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments Like I go to the library and find 2 books. 2 BOOKS OUT OF THE WHOLE YOUNG ADULT SECTION!! ...Books about teenage girls and their unimportant lives bore me.

message 44: by Maryam (new)

I prefer fantasy. Like City of Ashes, Hunger Games, Eragon...

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments I enjoy dystopian and utopain

message 46: by Maryam (new)

Never heard of them.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments dystopian and utopian books..Like perfect societies and horrible societies..EX:The Hunger Games and The Forest of Hands and Teeth for dytopian and Matched and The Giver for utopian

message 48: by Maryam (new)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 433 comments YUPPPP I'M GONNA USE CAPITOLS CAUSE I LOVE THEM

message 50: by Maryam (new)

CAPITALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5