The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Nice place."She said as he carried her in naked.

message 2: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She landed on the bed with a soft thud,and lay there naked as her climbed on top of her.

message 3: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She hesitated but kissed back.

message 4: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She felt his powers of seduction to want him more,"Ronan..."She gasped.

message 5: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She loved how he said her name,just like he used to.

message 6: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "You did,even though I had to leave you?"She said.

message 7: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She felt tears come to her eyes and wrapped her arms around him as she wept.

message 8: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She buried her face into his chest, as his arms wrapped around her,"I know,its just that I missed you so."

message 9: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She continued to cry softly as he kissed her head.

message 10: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She tried,as he kissed her tears,"I'm sorry."She said as her tears lessened.

message 11: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "My clothes,there at the uh,lake."She said as she remembered her and Alexander had made love.

message 12: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "I could just do this."She said as she had a sexy night gown appear on her,her hair down to her waist.

message 13: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She blushed,"What is it?"She asked as she sat on the bed next to him.

((A very different Vampire.))

message 14: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She looked away,"I was afraid."

message 15: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Of falling in Love with you."She said and pushed out of his lap,she walked over to the window and crossed her arms.

message 16: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "But what,you knew that would happen,and once it did I knew I had to go."She said still not facing him.

message 17: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "If you truly loved me,then you wouldn't have let me go."She said,"You haven't been with anyone since?"

message 18: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She knew he was telling the truth,"Then show me now how much you missed me,love me like you say."She said.

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) ((hey))

message 20: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She smiled up at him as she lay in his soft bed.

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) ((hey.))

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Alex finally appeared at the door of his dorm, he was angry as hell. he growled deep in his throat at the door

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Violet was entranced by hi gaze,he loved her even after she had gone,when she heard a growl.Violet pushed Ronan off her at sat up,"Alexander..."

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments he opened the unlocked door and walked in, half shifted

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Violets eyes got big and her cheeks flushed a bright red,"Alexander,this is not what you think."She said.

message 26: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Uh Ronan,be careful."She said,Alexander was pissed and she new what he was capable of.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments "Then what is it?" he growled at Violet anger making his vision red, she had said she loved him, and now here she is in the arms of this INCUBUS?!?!

message 28: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She sighed,"I know you are upset."She said,"This is Ronan Micheals,he was my former lover."She said but knew it wasn't enough,"When we first met,I had no idea what he was,but as time went on we fell in love,and I was scared,so I came here to escape."

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments He looked at Roran, he wanted nothing more than to kill him. he growled again

message 30: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Alexander,I love you as well,both of you I love."She said looking at both of them.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Alexander lost all thought as he fully shifted and pounced on Roran without warning

message 32: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Alexander!!!"Violet yelled,"Stop now!!"

message 33: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) ((Werewolf.))

Violet went and pulled Alexander off Ronan,"Whats the matter with you,we didn't do anything!!"She said pointing at Ronan.

message 34: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Why must my loves fight!?"She said and fell to the floor.

message 35: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She didn't move,she was out cold.

message 36: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She felt him cradle her in his arms,she was still out.

message 37: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Why are you crying my love?"Violet asked as she opened her eyes,she gave him a small smile as she reached up and touched his face with her palm,she was still in his arms cradled.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 9422 comments Alexander had realized sometime what had happened and had come out of his rage and was sitting on the edge of the bed, hating himself, loving her, and not knowing what he could do.

message 39: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "I'm sorry,its just it happens sometimes."Shes said holding his cheek in her palm.

message 40: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She smiled at him,then looked over Alexander,"Alexander what is wrong love?"She said.

message 41: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She felt a little woozy again,and turned back to Ronan,"And what is wrong with you love?"

message 42: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) She gave him a sweet smile,"You really do love me."She said.

message 43: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Why didn't you tell me before I left and fell in love with Alexander?"She said.

message 44: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "What,why didn't you stop me?"She said.

message 45: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "You did."She said feeling touched.

message 46: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 2985 comments the building started shaking

message 47: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Whats going on?"Violet said as the building started to move.

message 48: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 2985 comments the windows shatered as a roar could be heard from the lake

message 49: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Ahhhhhhhh."Violet screamed as she covered Ronans head and put a protective spell on Alexander.

message 50: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 2985 comments at the lake was a large orb the craked then opened reviling

« previous 1