R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Yue and Aqua

Comments Showing 1-50 of 212 (212 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ so, what do you want to roleplay?

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 03:21PM) (new)

I'm good with pretty much anything

I guess to put that in a list:

Wolves
Paranormal,Summer,College High school ect. Romance. <3
Warriors
Fantasy
Medieval

just to give you a idea.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ OOH OOOH MIDIEVIL ROMANCE TYPE OF THING!!!! :D I wanna have the girl :P

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ but it can be a mix of fantasy/midevil,if you'd like :) idk

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm. Have you ever done Paranormal before???

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ no. we can though :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. If you want to. I've done a little bit.

And I don't mind you being the girl. I like be in the boy for Paranormal. WEREWOLVES BABY!

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ LOL ok!!! :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Who wants to make there character first???

message 11: by ~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ (last edited Nov 05, 2011 03:37PM) (new)

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Name: Callista

personality:TBA

Appearance:
Human form: Brown Hair Green Eyes Anime Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

True:

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Me :P sryy it took a while to find pics

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Its'okay.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Derek
Werewolf name: Derk
Species: Werewolf
Side: Light
History: A "freak" in his house he is living on his own.
Personality: To be roleplayed.

Human Form:

Wolf Form:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya wanna start?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Or shall I?

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ You can!!! :D

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

The wolf walked towards the lake. His paws padded in the soft wet grass. His was late. 11:00 to be exact. The wind was crisp and cool but didn't effect the wolf's thick black coat.

Derk sniffed the air sensing a presence. His golden eyes drifted up to the girl across the lake. He features were hidden by her long hair.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Callista sat in the middle of the lake, a transparent ghost.She sighed and flaoted in and out of the water, lazily watching the blue blood seeping from her heart for eternity

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Derk was curious as he watched the ghost girl. Her hair moved revealing her chiseled features. He moved through the tall grass,a silent watcher.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She floated onto the shore. looking around,making sure no one was there, she turnd back to human form and ran back into town.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

The wolf perked his ears and watched her. His eyes drifted for a moment sensing a new presence. Darkness.

All Paranormals new darkness was rising. The Age of Light had to fight to continue. Darkness could be felt when it was near,as it could now. Derk read its thoughts. It wanted the ghost girl. He growled and ran after her hiding in the shadows to keep from being seen.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She slowly walked into town, her ghost-self sensing the darkness. Callista turned and stared out at the moon,waiting.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

A shadow of a man appeared. Derk saw it a second after Callista would have. He jumped,revealing his position and landed on top of it. He opened his mouth and growled. The figure disappeared into thin air.

As he fought Derk's eyes didn't notice the figure behind Collista moving slowly forward.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Callista sighed. her true form had taken over agian. She silently flaoted forward to the werewolf. "I am geussing you where the one watching me?" she said,her voice seeming to echo across the trail.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Derk looked up catching a glimpse of the Dark One behind her. It clamped its hand around the ghost girls neck trying to choke her. She may have been a ghost but that didn't matter to dark ones. The werewolf pounced only to be knocked away by a flick of the Dark Ones finger. He flew through the air,landed twenty yards away, and rolled through the gravel. A deep cut across the animals chest slowly painted his black coat red. He rose to his feet,wavering a bit,and in a flash was at the girls side. The Dark One flicked him away again but not before Derk could swipe through the being with his sharp claws. The Dark One dissipated before its power could knock Derk more then two feet away.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ Callista gasped as she landed on the ground and started coughing. "T-thanks.." she managed to say in between gulps of air.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 09, 2011 04:55PM) (new)

The werewolf gritted its teeth,clamped his eyes shut,and growled deep in his throat. The wolf meta-morphed back into a human boy kneeling with a cut across his white t-shirt,one that was bleeding. "Your welcome," he said through clenched teeth. The pain from changing slowly began to fade.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ looking at his wound, Callista quickly transformed back into a human. "Let's get into the village before anyone sees us. I can care for your wound there."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded and growled his eyes glowing white fighting changing back. "Hurry," he said standing and looking away from the full moon. Staying human was much harder at night and even harder on a full moon. He slowly rose to his feet wincing in pain.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ "Carful." she whispered harshly. "Take it easy." she wrapped his arm around her shoulder and propped him up with surpriisong strength. they quickly made there way through the village, only the rats left to see them. she stopped in front of a small house and slowly opened the door. they slipped innside and callista quickly closed the door and helped Derk onto the couch.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah staying a human under a full moon is as easy as pie," he said sarcastically gritting his teeth. He leaned against her for support as they made there way through the town.

Derk,now Derek as a human,gently laid down on the couch wincing once again. A thin trail of blood trickled from his lip because he had been biting it so hard. The pain from his wounds and his rebelling body was unbearable. His muscles rippled,fighting to change. His bones cracked as some changed a quarter of the way only to go back to human form. Derek laid there shaking and gripped the couch,his fingernails digging in.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Aqua wrote: ""Yeah staying a human under a full moon is as easy as pie," he said sarcastically gritting his teeth. He leaned against her for support as they made there way through the town.

Derk,now Derek as a..."

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She looked at him worreidley as she rushed into the kitchen for a first-aid kit. "Is there anything that will help stop the change?" she asked as she ripped off the shirt and started cleaning the wound

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. "No...you just have to fight it. The fact that I have a huge cut across my chest however will hopefully avert my body's attention to that instead of changing." There was a series of loud pops and cracks that made Derek yelp. "Or. Not."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aqua wrote: "He shook his head. "No...you just have to fight it. The fact that I have a huge cut across my chest however will hopefully avert my body's attention to that instead of changing." There was a series..."

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ she gently put her hand on his shoulder. "Ok. then just, try to relax." she said soothingly. she slowly spread a liquid over his wound, and it immediatly healed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek nodded and tried his best to relax. He shivered still but his muscles rippled across his chest less and lees. The grip on the couch softened slightly as the clouds overshadowed the moon blocking some of its effect.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ she finished with his wound and Closed the blinds, trying to block out the moons rays.. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?" she asked

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek shook his head. "Thanks but no thanks." The werewolf looked up at her and smiled. "I'm Derek by the way."

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She smiled back. "I'm callista."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty name. Thank you for your help." He shivered again. "Thats going to go on for a little while longer."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Aqua wrote: ""Pretty name. Thank you for your help." He shivered again. "Thats going to go on for a little while longer.""

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She nodded. "It's just a few more hours until sunlight." she pionted out, and sat by him on the couch.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Derek nodded,"Yeah it should stop then." He looked at her. "Thank you. I really mean it."

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She smiled and nodded. "No problem. you did save my life..." she sighed and started playing with her hair, shifting from ghost and back.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 20, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

Derek nodded and watched as she played with her hair and shifted. He smiled.

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ She caught Derek looking at her. "What?"

~♡~UninspiredAlchemist~♥~ (she's playing with her own hair......)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep. I'm Dyslexic. It's official. I shall delete that now.))

« previous 1 3 4 5