Full Moon (A Wolf Role Play) discussion

Go Here First! > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 281 (281 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, and welcome to this group! I hope you'll all like it!

My name is Silverstream, and I am the founder of this group! I encourage you all to invite your friends!

message 2: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (last edited Nov 08, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 262 comments Mod
Hallo! Ich bin Swimmergirl. Ich bin vierzehn jahre alt.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Holla'!

Thanks for joining! Invite as many people as you want, as long as you think that they're capable of an advanced roleplay.

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Hello! :)

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope Guten tag, friends! I am Hope, the biggest wolf lover in my household and probably my school too. Before you ask, no, I am not German, the greeting above was found on a translator. :P

message 6: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Shame on you Hope! Sie sind schrecklich!
Welcome to the group Shadow!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I really want to learn German....But they discontinued it at my high school.

message 8: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

:(
They discontinued Latin...

message 9: by Hope (new)

Hope What, no "hello"? No welcome? *scoffs* Some welcome commitie you got here, Silver.

message 10: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Willkommen in der Grupe Hope!

message 11: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) I feel special! ^-^

message 12: by Striped Skittles (new)

Striped Skittles | 3 comments Aria *What Makes You Beautiful* wrote: "I feel special! ^-^"

Me too! Thanks Silverstream.

Konnichiwa! My name's Lea, my usual hobby is watching Anime and reading manga, but I love to Roleplay too.

message 13: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Welcome to the group Lea!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Omigosh, Lea, I went to my first Anime Con over the weekend. It was weird, yet awesome at the same time.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, and greetings everyone!

message 16: by Hope (new)

Hope Should we not make a chat here, Silver? A place to talk and demand somebody make a character and roleplay? *coughcough*IAMLONLEY*coughcough*

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuppers! *Runs off to make a chat topic, and work on a charrie*

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

WAIT! First I have to finish the rank topic I'm working on. Don't worry: I'll be finished in a jiffy.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Got to go to bed everyone! Night!

message 20: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Night!!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Hey Silver! I am honored to be invited. For those of you who do not know me, I am Marisa a very hyper/spazzy friend of Silverstream.

message 22: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Hi Marisa ^-^

I think I've roleplayed with you before.

message 23: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Marisa!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Hi

@Aria you have...

message 25: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Thought so.

Natasha  (ar y ffin) (Natasha_ar_y_ffin) | 305 comments Mod
Hi, I'm Natasha. I found this group while looking on the recently-active groups list.

message 27: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Hey there, Natasha :)
Welcome!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Guys!!!!!!!! i am new so

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

hey guys am new

message 30: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) O.O

Stop following me....

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i am not someone invited me to this group

message 32: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Who invited you?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

dunno cant remeber.....

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah, I hope you know that this is an advanced roleplay, so I pray to God you don't write like you are in this topic. Not to sound mean, I just want the posts to be fairly long and detailed here.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh OKay why is that??
(that better??)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

The posts have to be long and grammar-correct because this is advanced. Which means people who are great at roleplaying should do fine.

Just follow the character outline and you should be fine.

message 37: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Silver's right, Hannah. Your grammar and spelling needs to be correct, otherwise others cannot understand your posts.

message 39: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Hello.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 5 comments My friends in this group, kristy, and um I'm losted... Idk what to do now...

message 41: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Hey!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Millie AWKWARD TURTLE!♥Zombie!♥*THING11* wrote: "I'm still lost-ith...."

All u have to do is make a charcter on the charcter pages, pick a pack and start rp'ing.

Millie AWKWARD TURTLE! ♥Cheeseburger♥*THING11* (millie557) | 5 comments What's the difference between upland and lowland?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Millie AWKWARD TURTLE!♥Zombie!♥*THING11* wrote: "What's the difference between upland and lowland?"

Not much.Lowland just have a difficuly time with food, and Scarletpack and Brickpack are at war. Brickpack is a boy-only pack. Scarlet's girls only. The uplanders have boys and girls in their packs. If you want you can make a charcter for every pack, i did.

message 47: by Axela, Co-Author/Script Writer (new)

Axela | 219 comments Mod
Hey, all! I love roleplaying, so I hope you don't mind that a random stranger joined your group. :P

She's an awesome loner. Someone should go roleplay with her. I'm bored. LOL

message 48: by rachel (new)

rachel Hi....

I love to roleplay and LOVE wolves!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hola! Feel free to jump right into any roleplay!

message 50: by rachel (new)

rachel Thank you!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6