Full Moon (A Wolf Role Play) discussion

Lowlands > Brick's Pack

Comments Showing 1-50 of 543 (543 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 14, 2011 03:51PM) (new)

((This is the roleplay for Brick's Pack))

This pack was founded by a pitch black wolf, named Brick. He longed for world domination, over every pack. His mate, Scarlet, hated how he treated the females, and left his pack to create her own. This destroyed him, and every spring, when all the females in Scarlet's Pack would have their pups, he led a patrol to steal as many, and kill as many pups as possible.
This pack is the one that leads all the attacks on the rival packs, all the patrols over the Mountain, and any other evil stuff. These wolves have almost been driven to insanity by hunger and despair.
Brick's Pack does not support any females, and count on the Yearly Raid to obtain future pack members. Most male hunters mate with loners, and take them in for a short period of time.
While Scarlet's Pack has learned to work as a family, this pack is almost a band of rogues, as most of the members hardly know each other.

message 2: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((O.O))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Serious chizz, right?))

message 4: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Oh yeah...))

message 5: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 262 comments Mod
Blackstorm sat in the middle of the camp.

message 6: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca awoke and sat up. He yawned and blinked his eyes before standing and shaking out his fur.

message 7: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm started at the waking camp.

message 8: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca turned and met Blackstorm's gaze. He held it for a moment, then turned away.

message 9: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm dipped his head, and looked into the distance. Spring was coming, and it would be his first time to raid Scarlet's pack as Alpha. He mourned for his father, but he wasn't sure he wanted to kill innocent pups like his fathers before him had.

message 10: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca yawned and darted into the trees. He growled softly, irritated.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang growled softly, as he gazed out. He was deep in thought. It was that time of year again, and Fang had some unfinished buseness with a young wolf in Scarlet pack, named Rocky.
Last month Rocky had put up some fight, protecting a small pup, and her deadly bites had left Fang's front paw sore and useless for three weeks. Now he wanted his revenge, and he would get it any chance he got.

message 12: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Do I really want to kill all of those innocent pups for things from so long ago?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang glanced at Blackstorm. "Something wrong?" He asked,seeing the look on the Alpha's face.

message 14: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm shook his head like he was trying to get a bug off his fur. "No." Should I ask Fang? He is Beta..But he would probably go agianst what I say.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Acaully Fang dosn't aprove of killing pups, he just wants to get Rocky back for injuring his paw))
"Hmm." Fang turned and started to pad toward Blackstorm.

message 16: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

((kk))
"Well, actually there is something bugging me.."Blackstorm paused and looked around. "Let's go to my den."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "What ever you say." Fang muttered to the younger wolf, and started to pad toward Blackstorm's den.

message 18: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

When they entered Blackstorm sat down. "You see, I don't if we should go out and kill all of those innocent pups, because of an old grudge. What do you think?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "It's about time one of you Alpha's got some scence!" Fang said,"What's killing a pup prove, anyways? They can't even defend themselves!" He sat down.

message 20: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

"Exactly. I doesn't make sence to continue with it."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang pricked his ears. "We'll have to tell the other's, and soon." He said, turning his muzzle toward the entrance, "And they may not like it."

message 22: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm nodded. "They probably won't be very happy, but I'm Alpha, and you're Beta, so our word is rule."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang nodded."At least that's how it's supposed to be." He mumbled, under his breath.

((If u wanna join a warrior cat RP than here's a link, though u don't have to ^^ http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/5... ))

message 24: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm smiled. "Yes."
((I'll check it, I guess we will need to verify with Silver we can do this..))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((ppl do it all the time -.-))

Fang stood up, his head held high, like usaul.

message 26: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm stayed in his den thinking about it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang gave a nod, of respect, before padding out into the open outdoors. he breathed in the warm air, and padded off, to check the boundries.

message 28: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca yawned and stood up, shaking his small body. His ice blue eyes darted around the camp and he growled softly, bored.

message 29: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm saw Luca and motioned for her to come to his den.

message 30: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca glanced over at Blackstorm. He hesitated for a moment, before turning toward the den. As he entered, he sat and curled his tail around his paws, "What is it, Blackstorm?"

message 31: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

"What would you think if we didn't attack Scarlet's pack this year? Be truthful."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang was still in the forest, he was coming close to a border. As he ran, Fang gave out a loud and threatening howl, warning any wolf who came that this was Brick pack land!

suddently Fang slammed into another wolf, and the two fell.

message 33: by คгเค (last edited Nov 29, 2011 06:44PM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca sighed, "I don't exactly know, I mean, I wouldn't mind either way. What exactly can I do at this age, anyway?."

message 34: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm shrugged. "I was just wondering what you would think. Me and Fang are considering not doing it this year, but we haven't decided yet."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang scrambled to his feet, and looked the other wolf in the eyes. It was Rocky from Scarletpack. "Get off our territory." Fang growled, lowly. rocky flicked her tail at him, "grumpy Brickpack." She said, insultingly. Fang growled.

message 36: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca nodded, "It would be fun, but is it really nesscesary?"

message 37: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

"Why do you think it would be fun?"

message 38: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca looked at Blackstorm, "I'm not exactly sure, but I suppose it's the age that I am."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang and Rocky argeud for a long while, until finally Fang chased Rocky out of the territory, and onto her own."Bye." rocky barked back, taunting Fang. Fang howled, makring the territory, and watching as Rocky fled.

message 40: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm nodded.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang trotted back toward the camp, a rabbit dangling from his jaws.

message 42: by คгเค (last edited Dec 02, 2011 04:14AM) (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca nodded in response, "Yes, that's probably it."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Dropping the rabbit, Fang trotted off again, to hunt something bigger perhaps.

message 44: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

"Thank you Luca."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Fang returned near dusk, dragging a young buck.He gave a low howl, signaling to the other's that it was time to eat. He dropped the buck, and went to lay in the shade, making room for the alpha to eat first.

message 46: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

Blackstorm left his den, and walked toward the deer.

message 47: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Dec 03, 2011 06:11AM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "There was a Scarlet pack wolf on our territory." Fang said to Blackstorm, "I chased her off."

message 48: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Luca padded out to Fang and Blaclstorm, "And why would a Scarlet Pack wolf be on our territory?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Probely trying to steal prey." Fang replied, in a low growl.

message 50: by Ella, Author/Script Writer-Want to help write the novel? Please PM me! (new)

"Thank you for telling me, I will go check the border while we eat." Blackstorm bent down and took a bite of the deer.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11