Shut Up & Read discussion

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
This topic is about Wither
Archives > *Wither*

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments I read this book a month ago and this book was AMAZING! Its a completely different world that sucks you in from beginning till the end. I love Rhine and how strong her character is and i love Gabriel! If you loved this book like i did and would like to discuss it, this is the place to do it!

Dominus~ | 28 comments I wasn't into it on the first first chapters 'cause hello? You'll be sharing your husband with other girls is really creeping me out and I swear I wouldn't say yes to that. Then there's...Rhine having two different eye color which also creep me out and it was green and brown, LOL!

Then there's Gabriel which I really love, LOL! I knew he will play something than a servant. LOL! I did love Linden (was that the name? LOL!) and I want to meet Rhine's brother soon.

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 950 comments Marielle † I know what you're doing † wrote: "I wasn't into it on the first first chapters 'cause hello? You'll be sharing your husband with other girls is really creeping me out and I swear I wouldn't say yes to that. Then there's...Rhine hav..."

lol well these are things that really do happen in our world. Weather we like it, believe it or not it still is happening somewhere and i like the fact that it is something most authors wouldn't talk about. It is FRESH and just opens our eyes to something new and this book was so beautifully written that anyone CAN'T LOVE it! (My opinion) :) but yeah i loved allll the characters i pretty much connect with all of them with is great for me and i cant wait for the sequel!