Ya book lovers!!! discussion

Name one of your favorite books. Tell me who wrote it and who suggested or told you to read the book. And tell me a little about the book and who's your favorite character(s)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KpopSuzy (new)

KpopSuzy | 8 comments Mod
My favorite book is Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine. I got the first two books for christams last year and I loved it. My favorite characters are Claire, Michael, Shane, Eve and Myrnin. This series is about Claire Danvers and her friends. They live in a town with vampires and they've known about the vampires all their lives. Except Claire because she's kind of new to town. But I fell in love with these books and the 11th book came out on November 1st, 2011. I have yet to buy it and read it. :)

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mjgonzo) | 4 comments One of my favorite books is Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. My most favorite book worm recommended it and I was hooked from page one. When sixteen-year-old Tessa Gray arrives in England during the reign of Queen Victoria, something terrifying is waiting for her in London's Downworld, where vampires, warlocks and other supernatural folk stalk the gaslit streets. Friendless and hunted, Tessa seeks refuge with the Shadowhunters, a band of warriors dedicated to ridding the world of demons. Drawn ever deeper into their world, she finds herself fascinated by – and torn between – two best friends, and quickly realizes that love may be the most dangerous magic of all. And of course Will is my favorite character.

message 3: by KpopSuzy (new)

KpopSuzy | 8 comments Mod
Michelle wrote: "One of my favorite books is Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. My most favorite book worm recommended it and I was hooked from page one. When sixteen-year-old Tessa Gray arrives in England during ..."

Aww!! You mentioned me. I love you. You are so sweet. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!! :)