Carton Academy for the Extremely Gifted discussion

The School > The Grounds

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Big yard, lake, all sports courts...

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 18 comments Mod
Sini, clutching her legs, stared off into the sparking pool that was the lake in the early dawn light, mind adrift in her swirling thoughts. She barely noticed as her brother, Sebastian, came to sit beside her, to watch the sun rise together as they had since they were tiny children.

"Did you do it in Russia?" She asked, wine-red eyes not wavering as she glanced at him.

"Yes," he answered in his clipped way not bothering to look at her, "Italy?"

"Of course."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (For some reason, it won't let me Mod you...)

Tina woke up as her body hit the ground. For the last few nights she's woken up outside. It had something to do with her nightmare, she knew.

((That's odd))

She intertwined their hands, letting her head fall onto her twin's shoulder. A spark of electricity between them let her know that they had tapped into each other's gifts, and she giggled at the sensation. Sebastian frowned, sighing at her childishness.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Yeah, I know)

"Oww," Tina mumbled, rubbing her head, which had hit a tree. She hated how she could control her power while she was asleep.

Sini craned her neck at the nose sounding behind her, skipping to the side of the darker , blonde haired woman. "Why hello there," she giggled, offering a hand, "What are you doing down there?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tina took her hand, standing. "Bad dream," She offered, still rubbing her head. Ow! Tina stepped on an acorn. "Stupid, blasted thing!"

"Oh," she giggled again (she was rather a giggly girl when it came down to it), hand latching onto the back of her shirt to steady her, "you teleport? So cool!"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "No. I'm a Telekinesis," She explained, righting herself. "You and your brother are new, right? I'm Tina Carton."

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 06:51PM) (new)

Natalie flew up to them"Hi Tina"She said with a smile"HI,Im Natalie."She said with a smile.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Racegirl, I will delete your post if you do not punctuate.)

message 12: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Nov 06, 2011 10:54AM) (new)

((Good morning everyone, a handful of snow to all of you :3 ))

"Oh, my mistake," she laughed sheepishly, shaking the offered hand, "But, yeah, me and my brother are new here, we don't really now our way around yet. I'm Sini and that's my brother, Sebastian."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Ahhhh! I hate snow! (and you need to post on your other stuff, there's something I want to do with Dec. but she has to sleep with Kaede first.)

"Well, I can show you around if y'all'd like," She offered, "It's my dad's school after all."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments Demonic wrote: "((Good morning everyone, a handful of snow to all of you :3 ))

"Oh, my mistake," she laughed sheepishly, shaking the offered hand, "But, yeah, me and my brother are new here, we don't really now o..."

((LUCKY!!! Can you come to the Hetalia rp?))

((How can you hate snow >:0 (and I know, I just keep getting distracted by the weather)))

"You father's the owner? So cool!" she cheered as her brother slinked to her side, eyes on the ground. "And we'd appreciate the tour."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tina grinned, that was everyone's reaction. "Sweet," She said, brushing herself off. She was a little selfconches about being out in her PJs.

(It's cold and melts in your scockes)

"She's a bit excitable," Sebastian murmured, watching her with faraway eyes as she skipped around, just her usual bubbly self. "We can wait if you need to change." He added glumly, tucking his hands into the pockets of his grey jeans.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tina blushed bright red and hid under her hair. "Um, yeah..."

"We're sorry if we embarrassed you!" Sini gasped, jumping onto her brother's back and covering his eyes. "There! Problem solved!"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tina burst out laughing, and flicked her wrist. A moment later, her robe came down from her window. "Yes! I've been working on that trick for a week now."

If anything, her eyes got even wider, mouth gaping open. "That, my dear Tina, is the best trick since man buttered bread."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Sorry, sorting stuff)

Tina laughed again, "I'm just happy my entier closet didn't follow it.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lissy wrote: "(Sorry, sorting stuff)

Tina laughed again, "I'm just happy my entier closet didn't follow it."

((Hello :3 ))

"Not something I would want to see," Sebastian muttered darkly, lifting his sister's hands. "You said you were telekinetic, right? Don't see much of them anymore."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (FINALLY!!)

Tina shrugged, "I sure haven't met one yet."

((We got a house in Arborg, some serious family discussions followed ;P))

Opening his mouth to reply, hands supporting his sister, found himself interrupted as she wiggled in excitement, pointing eagerly to the school. "So we got any kind of secret tunnels here?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Post on Inferno!!!!)

Tina nodded, "Tons."

"You know what? I was exactly expecting a positive answer," Sini giggled, dropping from her brother's back. "So, where too first?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Hmm," She glanced at them. "We can try and find the one in the library..."

"Cool! I love the library, perfect place to have a nap!" She linked her arms with Tina, dark head lolling to her side as she grabbed hold of her brother too. "Sebastian likes to read too, though he'll never admit it."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tina smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.