Carton Academy for the Extremely Gifted discussion

The School > Girl Dorms

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri walked back into the dorm area. She looked at her hands, the last part of her that was pale. They would be the same color as the rest of her by tomorrow.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments Lea was sitting on the large couch painting her nails

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 18 comments Mod
((Its been there since I joined a yesterday :/ You should have actually read the rules, and pay a visit to this group and be thankful: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5...))

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri gave Lea a polite hello and sat next to her, looking at her hands. "I like your hands."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments She smiled "Merci" as she finished making her left pinky nail blue

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri looked back at her own hands, her voice small. "Mine are so ugly and dead."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "I could give you a manicure"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "I don't know if you could..." Dimitri showed Lea her hands. They were ivory white, with every single wein showing. "It'll be better by tomorrow. Then they'll be pretty."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Punctuate)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments ((Sorry))

"Okay." She said and started to draw a white cross over her blue nails with a nail polish pen

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments ((It's okay.))

Dimitri looked away, out the window.

There was a knock on the door.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments Lea looked at the door and stood up, opening the door while keeping her fingers strait so to not ruin her nails

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri didn't notice.

Arthur leaned against the doorway. "So, this is the dorm? I like it..." he said, looking up and down Lea.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Pencildragon," Mr. Tack said, coming up behind him, "Might I ask just what you are doing in the girl's dorm?"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur jumped and turned around. "Er... Nothing, mr. Pushpin."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) His eyes narrowed, "It's 'Tack,' and you should be in your dorm. Training starts in an hour."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur looked annoyed. "C'mon, mr. Nail. Just because you've never gotten laid doesn't mean others can't try."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Mr. Tack grabbed his ear. "This isn't your old high school. Disrespect will not be tolerated."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Arthur gapsed in pain and made an ouch face. "Okay, okay! Sorry, mr Thumbtack!"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments Lea rolled her eyes at Arthur's immaturity and sat back down on the couch

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Mr. Tack pulled Arthur out of the room by his ear. "Sorry girls, he won't bother you anymore."

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Don't be so sure about... OW!" Arthur exclaimed as Mr. Tack kicked him in the rump. ((Sorry about controlling your character there.))

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "Thank you Mr. Tack" Lea said and returned to painting her nails

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Mr. Tack nodded, shutting the door.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments Lea finished drawing the white crosses on her left hand and started drawing a white feur-de-lys in each little blue box with a very fine tipped nail polish marker

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri looked back at Lea. "Did you want to have sex with him?"

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "Non, I'm not a slut"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri nodded in approval. "Good. He looked like Dave Mustaine anyway..." She shuddered.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "His hair scares me a little"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Yeah..." Dimitri shuddered. She knew that tomorrow her hair would look similar.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "I didn't think anyone could have hair that thick and curly"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Heh heh... Yeah..." Dimitri smiled in a frightened way, fearing tomorrow around Lea.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "He should cut it, curly hair looks good short in my opinion"

((Her friends growing up were classic paintings and old photos, she has high expectations when it comes to appearance as a result))

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments ((I guess that would be...))

Dimitri seemed to shrink. "Heh heh..."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "But that's just my opinion"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri felt her long orange curly hair.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments Her left nails now done she started on her right hand "So what's your power?"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Well... This time tomorrow my hand will be different. So will my hair, my face, my eyes..."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "So you're a shapeshifter?"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "No... More a... Body shifter. It takes forever, though. About three days for a full transformation."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "How long for one feature?"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Depends. Iris color can be about 20 minutes, and hair can be a few hours."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments "That's really cool"

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments "Thanks." Dimitri smiled. "Show me a picture of someone I should look like."

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 34 comments Lea started digging around in her bag that had been sitting on the ground and pulled out a picture of the singer Marie-Mai and handed it to Dimitri

Master of Puppets (I'm pulling your strings) (diqhedmcguillecutty) | 155 comments Dimitri looked at it, then back up at Lea. "Could I have red hair instead of blonde?"

« previous 1