Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

Elven Kingdom > Castle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay At center of forest. The royalty live here

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle ran to her room and shut the door. There she sat weeping.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier entered the throne room following the messenger, "Okay...."

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Imma RP the queen and make her later since there is no Queen...)

Queen Antoinette saw Xavier. She signaled for everyone other than him to leave. Then she spoke, "my niece is quite taken with you."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [kk]

Xavier sighed, "Not anymore, I took care of the situation okay."

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Queen considered his words, "for the most part, yes. However, now she sits weeping in her room, refusing to eat or leave it. I would like you to get her to stop."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier sighed, "Alright, alright. Where's her room?"

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She clapped her hands and a servant appeared, "Follow Laura."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [bye!]

Xavier nodded and followed the servant.

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (bye)
Mirabelle was sitting on her bed, stroking Theodessa, while crying.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier knocked on the door to Mirabelle's room.

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Go away!" she continued to sob. The servant gave him an apologetic look and left.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier pushed open the door and poked his head in, "Mira?"

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She threw a pillow at him and continued to cry.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier picked up the pillow that hit him and walked over to the bed sitting next to her, "Mira? What's wrong?"

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mira turned away from him, and continued to sob. THeodessa gave him an angry look

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier spoke softly, "I didn't mean it Mira, but we can't be together..."

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She spoke, her voice barely a whisper, "why not?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Your a princess, Mira. And I'm a halfling. The lowest there is..." He sighed hating it even though it was true.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I don't care; Xavier, I love you."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier blinked, "I thought you hated me."

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I could never... I tried... But I just can't..."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier sighed, "it won't work Mira, you're going to be engaged soon."

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I won't do it. She can't make me..."
(gtg)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [bye]

Xavier sighed, "But she can."

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Xavier?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier raised a brow, "what?"

message 28: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Do you love me?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier nodded, "You know I do."

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Then everything will be okay," she said and put her head in his lap.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier sighed and pulled away, "No it won't Mira."

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle gave him a long look and then kissed him.

message 33: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis came to the Elven Kingdom upon her dragon, a piece of paper in hand.

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Artemis came to the Elven Kingdom upon her dragon, a piece of paper in hand."

Queen Antoinette saw the dragon, "hello Artemis."

message 35: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Hello, my Queen," she curtsied. "I have a proposal from the Rebellion."

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Very well, what is it?"

message 37: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) She held out the paper to her. "The Rebellion would like the assistance of the elves in this matter against the king. If we succeed, then elves shall have say in the court's rulings and there shall be elves appointed to positions of power instead of this whole human regime."

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "So you suggest we form an alignment?" The Queen considered it. "Are those all the conditions? We help you fight, you give us power?"

message 39: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "It depends on if there is anything else you want, my leige," she curtsied again.

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Darroh stepped out, "may I add something?"

The Queen nodded, "go ahead."

"An alignment with the Rebellion would be a bold statement. It would mean turning ourselves against the king. I say we take it. If we don't we're basically siding with the king and everyone knows he's old news. Someone's bound to replace him, Rebellion or not."

message 41: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I see that you see the sense in joining us," she smiled.

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Queen paused to give it a bit more thought, then she said, "very well, we accept your proposal."

message 43: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Thank you, your highness, I shall inform the Rebellion of your decision. I shall personally tell you when we are about to launch an assault. It may be sooner than I think..."

message 44: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "My troops shall be on your side no matter when it is. But Artemis, be a dear and try your best to keep this a secret from the King."

message 45: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Zut alours," she smiled. "He need not know that you are on our side. It shall be a pleasant surprise..."

message 46: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) The Queen laughed, it wasn't a musical one, or happy at all, in fact it seemed almost sinister, it was the type of laugh that might make you shudder, "yes, a very pleasant surprise indeed..."

(Wanna have Darroh and her talk since there isn't really anything else to RP? But it'd have to be tomorrow or Wednesday cuz i feel like I'm gonna fall asleep while typing...)

message 47: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((okay))
Artemis left...

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Mirabelle gave him a long look and then kissed him."

Xavier kissed her back, his arm wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

message 49: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Jay~ ^_^ wrote: "Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Mirabelle gave him a long look and then kissed him."

Xavier kissed her back, his arm wrapping around her waist and pulling her closer to him."

Mira wrapped her arms around his neck.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier smiled and pulled away, "So then Darroh wasn't lying....hmmm I still don't like your brother."

« previous 1 3