Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

Elven Kingdom > Forest

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay The Kingdom is located at the center of the forest, but the trees are so tall you can't fly through them or over them so you're going to have to walk if you want to get to the kingdom.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier sat in a tree chewing on an apple, Trixx curled around the base of the tree as if hugging it. Leaning against the trunk of the tree Xavier continued to eat his apple.

message 3: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 05, 2011 10:33AM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle was riding her white horse through the forest. Theodessa flew overhead, weaving through the trees invisibly.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Hearing a horse Xavier raised a brow and turned his attention to the source of the noise. Seeing the elven princess he smirked and went back to eating his apple.

[can they have like met before and he always flirts with her in an attempt to embarrass her?]

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Okay! Could he be a half-elf cuz Adriano is sorta lonely :) )
Mirabelle spotted Xavier, "hello."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [yeah sure]

Xavier smirked at Mira and hopped down from the tree landing on his feet, "Hello again, my beautiful lady."

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle tried hard not to blush, but like always her cheeks became a slightly pinkish hue, "What brings you here?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier smiled at her pink cheeks, “Oh you know, just admiring the lovely forests. Sadly though the beauty of nature is nothing compared to the radiance your very presence emits. “

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She tried to remain composed, "I bet you say that to every maiden between here and the mountains."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier looked shocked, “Now why would I say that? There’s no one in this entire world that captures the beauty you have.” At these words Trixx rose from his sleeping spot and walked over to Xavier, looking down at Mirabelle he scoffed not impressed.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Theodessa landed beside her rider and took off her illusion of invisibility so that she was visible again.

"Prove it," she said.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier raised a brow, “And how do you expect me to do that? You want me to go from here to the mountains and along the way ask every girl I meet if I’ve ever flirted with them?”

Trixx glowered at Xavier smacking the back of Xavier’s head with his tail.

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Theodessa decided to make herself looked a bit bigger using her illusions. When she saw what Trixx did she emitted something like a dragon's version of a laugh.

"Why not?" she asked, not actually considering teh idea.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier rubbed the back of his head and scowled at Trixx, turning back to Mira he raised a brow, “Seriously? That’s what you’re going to make me do?”

Trixx satisfied that he wasn’t going to have to carry Xavier to the mountains settled back down on the ground and rested his head on the ground curling up and falling asleep.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She rolled hr eyes, "of course not!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier nodded and before she could react he reached out winding his arm around her waist and pulling her to him kissing her. Stepping away he smirked, “There, proof. I don’t kiss just any girl because then of course I’d have a fan group.” He winked at her and took a bite of his apple.

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She just stood there frozen for a few seconds, trying to sort out her thoughts.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier seeing her frozen waved a hand in front of her face, “Princess?”

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Y-yeah?" she asked. In her head she thought, Mother's gonna kill me...

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier frowned, “Are you okay? You seem kind of spaced out?”

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "It's nothing," she looked away.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier frowned, “I didn’t know my kiss would stun you so much.”

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) She blushed and looked down.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier looked over at Mira’s dragon then at Mira, “You want me to take you home?”

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Um, no thanks... I'll head there a bit later."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier frowned, "You're looking a little pale Mira, are you certain?"

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "If I wasn't certain I wouldn't have said so."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Xavier shook his head, "Okay. Well I'll see you around." He turned and went over to Trixx poking the dragon awake.

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Bye..." she climbed on her horse and road off into teh forest.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Once she was gone Trixx and Xavier headed off to the lake

message 31: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (I have to go for 40, wanna RP them together again later?)