Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Etcetera > Sunday's crazy recordings

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Thanks Goodness I have a Dish DVR,where I can record 2 shows at the same time. We also have the attic antenna that we can use. So here's my crazy schedule for this Sunday:
Watch on attenna: Amazing Race (this is the only reality show we watch, always fun.

DVR 2 programming:
AMC, 8-10 p.m.: Walking Dead(a good, spooky Night of the Living Dead type show and a new show, Hell on Wheels ( a gritty Western about building the Continental Railroad with all sorts of good and bad type characters) I sure miss Westerns, glad to see one on TV.
USA, 10-midnight: John Sandford's Certain Prey movie.(This a a repeat of the origial airing that is on earlier)

DVR 1 programming;
ABC: 8-9 Desperate Housewives (We have followed this series since the beginning, this is the last year of the series)

Usually Amazing Race is not right on time due to football games.

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3587 comments I like Walking Dead, too. DH is looking forward to Hell On Wheels, and I'll be watching Certain Prey. DH will be flipping to the football game, too, I'm sure! Glad we have 3 TVs & DVRs!

message 3: by Ann (last edited Nov 05, 2011 02:27PM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14197 comments Lorraine and Melodie both - lucky you to have so many options!
Sunday night with Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Walking Dead (previously Breaking Bad), etc. is already a tight night for the DVR here too. I have Certain Prey lined up and bumped the recording of Walking Dead to later to catch a rerun. We had to give up on trying to watch Homeland (Showtime after Dexter) - no time to record it.

message 4: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7781 comments Thanks for the heads up, Lorraine, I didn't realize that Certain Prey was on tonite. I'm off to DVR it myself!

Brakedrum wrote: "Thanks Goodness I have a Dish DVR,where I can record 2 shows at the same time. We also have the attic antenna that we can use. So here's my crazy schedule for this Sunday:
Watch on attenna: Amaz..."

message 5: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3587 comments Ann wrote: "Lorraine and Melodie both - lucky you to have so many options!
Sunday night with Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Walking Dead (previously Breaking Bad), etc. is already a tight night for the DVR here to..."

I forgot Boardwalk Empire. I don't watch it, but DH DVRs it late on Sunday evening and watches it during the week.