Nightstrok-The war is on discussion

Siberia- Mage Academy > School Rules

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) 1)No teleporting in, onto, or out of the school grounds. It is prohibited and there are barriers stopping you from doing so. Doing so results in punishment.
2)Wake up 7:00 o'clock. Failure to do so results in punishment.
3)Be in your room within a 5 minute period of leaving you last class. Failure to do so results in punishment.
4)Lights out 9:00, no excuses. Failure to do so results in punishment.
5)Be in your classes right on time. No a second late, not a second early. Failure to do so results in punishment.
6)Do not speak unless spoken to by someone of importance. That does not include your friends. Failure to do so results in punishment.
7)Turn in all work on time. Failure to do so results in punishment.
8)Follow all directions. Failure to do so results in punishment.

Don't forget our motto:
"If at first you don't succeed, you'll never get a second chance."

Punishments:
By joining this school you are selling your life to us. Therefore we may do whatever we want with you. Punishments are created with a 90 percent chance of death, and survival is therefore limited.

Thank you for joining us here at the Mage Academy. We hope you do not enjoy your stay.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (So... did I do good?)

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2011 09:37AM) (new)

((Tee Hee. I love it! Sorry I haven't been here for a while!))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Hayley wrote: "((Tee Hee. I love it! Sorry I haven't been here for a while!))"

:)

message 5: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Could my Hooden Thorn *since she's 22* be a teacher at the school or like *excuse hp term* a prefect-like person?))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Ask Astrix...)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) :)

message 8: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Thankies!

message 9: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 09, 2011 01:29PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Thankies!"

No offense, but really? Thankies?

message 10: by E.J. (last edited Nov 09, 2011 03:44PM) (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Yes, thankies. What, am I supposed to scream profanities at him?

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Yes, thankies. What, am I supposed to scream profanities at her?"

Her? I am the only girl to post here since Hayley...

message 12: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Sorry, when there's a picture of words, it's hard to tell if the person's a boy/girl. And I've gotten in trouble with girls by calling them boys.

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Sorry, when there's a picture of words, it's hard to tell if the person's a boy/girl. And I've gotten in trouble with girls by calling them boys."

Only yours truly has words in their pic... Astrix Nocturnal has a pic of some anime like dude...

message 14: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) I actually thought it was like all the elements in a circle at first, but after clicking on it, I see that it looks like a person from the Kingdom Hearts series.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Nov 09, 2011 03:51PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) It's called "Sora!!!!!!"(I'm not sure if I put the right amount of exclamation points...)

message 16: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Looks the right amount)) OMG, Sorry, i never played the series or anything like it. I saw a person with a giant ass key, that's it!

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "((Looks the right amount)) OMG, Sorry, i never played the series or anything like it. I saw a person with a giant ass key, that's it!"

*snickers*(no not the candy) I never thought I'd live to see the day a guy said OMG... No offense EJ...

message 18: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) I say lots of things and do lots of things normal people dont: Jump hugs in public, Poking people in the stomach, general craziness and insanity, and yelling OMG ((The letters, mind you, not the words)).

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) I told my friend once "I'm an idiot"... Guess what she said?

message 20: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Yes, yes you are. It sounds like something I'd say.

message 21: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Close, "Finally! A break-through!"

message 22: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Haha, that's terrible. Hilarious, but terrible.

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) I'm like "Thanks your such a great friend" and she's like "I know"... She was kiddin' of course... I think...

message 24: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) She probably was... and if not then be the best dumbass out there.

message 25: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) When I asked I was sorta expecting a "Why?" from her... lol, I was way off...

message 26: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Once again, I'd probably say something like that or maybe start clapping and say, "And the last horse crosses the finish line."

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) That took me roughly 10 seconds to figure out...

message 28: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) See, you're not dumb.

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "See, you're not dumb."

Well probably not for my age...