City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Which book world would you want to be in?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bookaholic Personally I would like to be in the mortal instrument series, in a world of shadow hunters and stuff :) Kick some ass!

Whitney I agree with that! I love Jace... his world sounds like a lot of fun. (Oh boy I sound like Isabelle...)

Another book world that interests me is from the iliad (or the movie Troy [Brad Pitt] for those of you who never read the book)

Alexa i would love to be in the mortal instruments maybe book 3 when jace was available in the beging cuz at the moment he and clary though they were brother and sister

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to live in the ShadowWorld!!! mainly being a ShadowHunter. :)

Elizabeth i want to live in the infernal devices world.

Kendyl Mortal instruments. Thier world is so creatively orginal and I agree, to kick some ass.

message 7: by Rosa Lina (last edited Jan 08, 2012 08:23AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rosa Lina (THAT girl) Any exciting and dangerous fantasy world, really. I have a very borring life. I seriously spend all my weekends sitting in my room listening to music and reading.
Except Twilight. I hate sparkly stalker vampires.

message 8: by Sharefah (last edited Jan 10, 2012 03:52AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharefah Either the mortal instruments world or the harry potter world

Alexa Abby wrote: "Any exciting and dangerous fantasy world, really. I have a very borring life. I seriously spend all my weekends sitting in my room listening to music and reading.
Except Twilight. I hate sparkly s..."

i think you just described my life

Megan The Sweep series would be a lot of fun. Just having powers and being connected to a wonderful life would keep me happy :)

Rachel MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!!!! All that adventure and romance mixed into the modern day world? How dangerous and fun can it get!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Minna I would have to say Harry Potter but the Infernal Devices/Mortal Instruments is a close second for me.

Rosa Lina (THAT girl) Alexa wrote: "Abby wrote: "Any exciting and dangerous fantasy world, really. I have a very borring life. I seriously spend all my weekends sitting in my room listening to music and reading.
Except Twilight. I h..."

Ha nice to know I'm not the only one!