Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Honor Bound
This topic is about Honor Bound
Book Issues > I need help with this book.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Len (new)

Len (ebooksonline) | 13 comments This book is labeled as Honor Bound by Richard Harris and when I looked it up in the Amazon, it's also labeled as such but when I looked closely, this ISBN is the Honor Bound of W.E.B. Griffin. I also informed Amazon about this error in their book page. Here's the link of the Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Honor-Bound-Ric...

Do I leave it as is or should I edit it and combine it to Honor Bound of Griffin? Thanks!

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim | 604 comments I'm not sure what the problem is. Every where I look up that ISBN I get the book Honor Bound by Richard Harris. Do you mean you have a copy of the W.E.B. Griffin book with that ISBN?

message 3: by Len (new)

Len (ebooksonline) | 13 comments The problem is when you scroll down the Amazon page, the More About The Author info, it is WEB Griffin, not Richard Harris. Even the Book Description and Editorial Reviews pertains to the book of Griffin.

I have a copy of Honor Bound of Griffin. I'll try to look for it.

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim | 604 comments I don't think the ISBN is wrong I just think the Amazon description info is wrong.

message 5: by Len (new)

Len (ebooksonline) | 13 comments Yeah I think you're right. I looked everywhere too and the ISBN pointed to the Harris book.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll leave it as is.