GoodGames discussion

Games: Reviews/Suggestions > God of War (Series)...M-for Mature!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Burns (TheFailedPhilosopher) | 105 comments Mod
These games are good.

message 2: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I used to buy these for my brother every time they came out and we would play them "together"...he calls me his "co-pilot". Basically he plays and I boss him around. I LOVED them, but I don't think I'll get them. Honey is a little conservative. He'd be fine with the blood and gore, but I think he might have a seizure then I told him what he has to do to get his health back...

message 3: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Really, no one else has played or likes God of War? This was a brilliant series!

message 4: by gamesradar (last edited Jan 22, 2013 03:33AM) (new)

gamesradar | 2 comments Handy Basic god-of war ascension ps3 Strategy Guide with a ton of tips you will not learn in the Beta tutorial, be sure to check this out. We are improving the tutorial for the final game with many things you will find here:Ares & Zeus Strategy Tips:Whether you have pledged your allegiance to the God of War or the King of the Gods, check out each of their respective profiles for more combat tips from us, and a bunch of other bad-**bleep**-ness. That’s a wrap for now, we are all over the boards – reading, listening, replying where possible. Keep the feedback coming, our team sincerely appreciates every opinion
New God Of War: Ascension trailer : single player gameplay (PS3)
gamesradar.blog.com