Indie Book Club discussion

Sheri McGathy
This topic is about Sheri McGathy
Self Promotion > Cover art design - e-books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri (new)

Sheri L. (sheri_mcgathy) | 20 comments Hi all. I am an author who just happens to do freelance cover art. I use mainly stock art. I do some editing, as well, but enjoy the cover art creation far more :)

I also just recently released two short books on my own, which I did the covers for. Ghostly Tales and Promises.

Link to samples of my works:
http://sherimcgathy.com/sheri/book-co...

I would be extremely grateful if you mention my name should you hear of anyone looking for cover art. Heck, I'd be very happy, too, if anyone reads my stories and let's me know you enjoyed the journey :)

Thanks for the opp!

May the magic always brighten your world! Sheri

message 2: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Lynne (patricialynne07) | 92 comments Those are some nice covers Sheri.

message 3: by Sheri (new)

Sheri L. (sheri_mcgathy) | 20 comments Patricia wrote: "Those are some nice covers Sheri."

Patricia, thank you! I enjoy creating them for others!

message 4: by Jeffrey, Lentarian Fire Thrower (new)

Jeffrey Poole (authorjmpoole) | 2287 comments Mod
You've done some nice work, Sheri! Good job!

Ever do any fantasy covers? More specifically, any covers that includes dragons?

Big J

message 5: by Sheri (last edited Nov 06, 2011 09:26AM) (new)

Sheri L. (sheri_mcgathy) | 20 comments Jeffrey wrote: "You've done some nice work, Sheri! Good job!

Ever do any fantasy covers? More specifically, any covers that includes dragons?

Big J"

Well, Promises, which is one of mine, is fantasy, and I did one that had a dragon, it's the one on my site that shows an open book. Titled Magical Stew. I imagine if you have an idea, I could find art to use. Have a look at the one on my site?

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly Fall (carlyfall) Sheri,

Those are beautiful! I will definitely keep you in mind to "mention," and also keep your name tucked away for future use :)

message 7: by Sheri (new)

Sheri L. (sheri_mcgathy) | 20 comments Carly wrote: "Sheri,

Those are beautiful! I will definitely keep you in mind to "mention," and also keep your name tucked away for future use :)"

Thanks, Carly, appreciated!!