Mercy (Mercy, #1) Mercy discussion

Luc or Ryan?

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Deena Beena I'm al for Ryan. Luc just creeps me out, and we've red two books and so far we know nothing of him. Even if I did I don't think I'd like him.

Jenny Zimmerman Black Words-White Pages I agree with Deena Beena...Im all for Ryan!!!! Im not sure if Luc is friend or foe!!!!

Jenny Zimmerman Black Words-White Pages Deena Beena wrote: "I'm al for Ryan. Luc just creeps me out, and we've red two books and so far we know nothing of him. Even if I did I don't think I'd like him."

I agree with you that Ryan is the better choice

Deena Beena Haahahah! I know right!

Jenny Zimmerman Black Words-White Pages Deena Beena wrote: "Haahahah! I know right!"

Yep yep, LOL!! boy and what a cliff hanger too!!

Deena Beena I know! The good thing is that the last book comes out in less than 6 months! :D

Jenny Zimmerman Black Words-White Pages Deena Beena wrote: "I know! The good thing is that the last book comes out in less than 6 months! :D"

Oh thats cool but still a long ways off though!!

Deena Beena I know!! ):

Olivia Ebersole Ryan. Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. All Ryan.

Libby Deena Beena wrote: "I'm al for Ryan. Luc just creeps me out, and we've red two books and so far we know nothing of him. Even if I did I don't think I'd like him."

Agreed!

message 11: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Lee Black RYAN! Luc seems really weird, evil and possesive!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anyone read the third book yet? im just asking because if i said anything, it would be major spoilers:-)

Deena Beena I've read it! :D

Osudinee OMG!!! Ryan is obviously made for her and she is like way too smart to have a possesive annoying guy like Luc to be your boyfrend...

message 15: by Iola (new) - rated it 3 stars

Iola i love ryan and he sounds hotter :)

Greengals Uh...this question is a total no-brainer... RYAN RYAN RYAN!!! yup, Ryan!! :)

Kasey RYAN RYAN RYAN !!!!!!!!!

Sabrina RYAN 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would go otherwise???

Phoebe Steinberg RYAN
Luc is a creep...

message 20: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma RYAN Obviously you guys don't know who Luc is, do you?

Willoe3 RYAN!!!!
I LUV RYAN!!!
SOOOO HEROIC@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3

Willoe3 PS,
Ive read them all

Crystal Ryan definitely Ryan because he is so sweet and loving , where Luc is really demanding and creepy.
RYAN ALL THE WAY!!

Shirley I read mercy and loved it!! But I cant seem to find exile in print and it wont download on my nook. If someone has it on their nook and its a lend me book. could you please lend it to me. I'm desperate!!!! thanks!

Joanna RYAN!

message 26: by Amy (last edited Oct 16, 2012 11:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Ryan... (I have yet to read book 3, so you know I can only speak from Exile & Mercy's display on Ryan...)
--->The awkward moment when nobody likes the guy who obviously is meant to be sort of an antagonist XD<---

annie As much as i love my bad mans i will admit rhan is hot stuff.