GoodGames discussion

Games: Reviews/Suggestions > Mario...Kit is a Grand Champion!...Do you know what "Nintendo hard" means?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Burns (TheFailedPhilosopher) | 105 comments Mod
This is the topic for all things Mario. I can remember playing the original Super Mario World or was it Mario World all the way up to World 5 and not getting bored. For those who don't know that is were the phrase 'Nintendo hard' about games that repeat with harder difficulty each time comes from.

message 2: by Kit★ (last edited Nov 05, 2011 07:41PM) (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) I remember my first introduction to Mario when I was in 1st grade. My dad got re-married, and my step-brother had a NES with the original Mario, along with a few other classics like Duck Hunt and others... my first intro to gaming, and it was great. Of course we went through Mario 2 (which was weird) and Mario 3 (which was great) and on to Super Mario world, which we re-played sooo many times, and then Mario64, which was also great. Then of course there's Mario Kart64, which I am the grand champion of in our house... Lol :)

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Burns (TheFailedPhilosopher) | 105 comments Mod
The Duck Hunt one was the one I was trying to think of...thank you. Mario was on the other side of the same cartridge.

message 4: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I used to love playing Mario...now, not so much. I get a bit bored and it's too cutsy.