Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire question

Who do you want to play Finnick Odair in the movie?
Hawraa Naqi Hawraa Nov 05, 2011 04:11AM
I personally want Colton Haynes to be Finnick, who do you guys want for the role of Finnick Odair?

Colton Haynes looks awesome for Finnick!

Chace Crawford maybe

Benjamin Stone!

Zack Efron

Colton Haynes does look like him, even Ethan Peck could though :)

F 25x33
Charlotte why not? :P lol
Jan 03, 2012 05:33AM · flag

oh yes, I agree with you. That's exactly how I imagined Finnick would look! COLTON HAYNES

They're both technically too old for the role, but I envision Chris Egan from "Letters to Juliet" or Chris Hemsworth from "Thor".

Given his age and "looks" I always pictured him as Jason Priestly. hahaha

Alex Pettyfer (younger years)

I imagined Jesse Williams (Grey's Anatomy) while reading Catching Fire. I can't imagine him with longer hair but I really think he would make the perfect Finnick.

Chace Crawford looks like Zac Efron. I don't think he's a good choice (no offense). Also, Colton Hayes doesn't look, I don't know, troubled enough, though I have no doubt that he could play Finnick. Someone suggested Ian Somerhalder, who I think could work. I definitely think that he needs to be as fit and attractive as all of the ones suggested, though.

Chase Crawford!...but possbily Ethan Peck....hmmm....this will take much thought....

omg dat is finnik!!!!!!!!!!! (colton haynes)

anybody...hot person
whos actually 24

Bradley Cooper. Hands down. I think that he could embody every aspect of the character and add the depth that is needed for Annie's interactions. Perfection.

Me 2 he will be a perfect finnick

yeah he *(colton haynes) looks perfect for the part

I seriously cant imagine someone who can be as beautiful as Finnick ( hes my favorite characther) But if I had to choose I would pick ZAC EFRON!

I always pictured Finnik as Chord Overstreet with black hair.

Benjamin Stone :)

alex pettyfer, i dunno i always just thought of him as finnick

I think Chace Crawford has the pretty boy look that the author was going for with Finnick. He's the face that I had in mind while reading Catching Fire. Alex Pettyfer would be a close second. Finnick was my favorite character in the book - cocky and flirtatious but at the same time, very sweet and protective.

deleted member Dec 09, 2011 07:08PM   0 votes
BENJAMIN STONNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Megan (last edited Dec 17, 2011 06:09PM ) Dec 17, 2011 04:17PM   0 votes
hard decision...btw did anyone else think finnick was like 18?
hes 24

Matthew Goode :)

F 25x33
Charlotte sorry I don't mean to make this as a comment to your answer, it's just I can't reply to the actual question. But I've just read that some people were ...more
Jan 03, 2012 05:40AM · flag