The Night Circus The Night Circus question

New Here
Jeannie99 Jeannie99 Nov 04, 2011 09:37PM
I am new here but this seems like it would be an awesome site for peeps that love to read. I am currently reading The Night Circus and was wondering what others think about it. I feel like I should like it since it is the type of book I enjoy but I just don't. I keep reading it thinking maybe it will grow on me but....the characters seen undeveloped and are hard to care about, also I feel like the story is disjointed. I would love to hear others opinions on it.

I actually liked the characters, but I was confused the first time I read it. I sort of forced myself through it at first, since I was very confused in the beginning, but eventually it did grow on me the more I read into it. Then I re-read it right away, which made me enjoy it a lot more. I don't know if that made sense, probably not, but that's my opinion... ^.^"

i really liked this book and it was very interesting. the writing style was interesting too.

Jeannie99 Well I am still reading it so there must be something about it I like. I can't figure out what it is that is putting me off about it. ...more
Nov 04, 2011 09:51PM · flag
Jeannie99 Thanks Shennel it sorta does to me. :)
Nov 04, 2011 09:54PM · flag