Demigod Camp! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Events/Quests > Quest: The Circle of Ossus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 669 (669 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (last edited Jan 04, 2012 01:58PM) (new)

Kendra (madamejade) | 1391 comments Mod
Fener is the leader of this Quest, the quest is to find and destroy the segments of the Circle's camp. Fener's past must be unlocked first, which will lead to complications.
Rules for this quest
1) No Shadow travel or teleportation unless it has reached a very important travel spot. Like, say, from Oklahoma to Germany.
2) the group rules
3) You can't be too convenient, say, there's one thing that can kill a particular monster and you just snatch it out of the air or pull it out of your pocket. Far too easy.
4) No add-on characters. That includes Kyle, Kasai! There are no exceptions.
5) The five people who are aloud to come are Fener, Leah, Jessica, Matoro, and Neal.
6) I might let David or Lizzie join, but I think they're gone, and, sorry Percy, but you'd kinda slow us down and I'm planning three of these. I promise that you'll get to come on the next one if you wish.
7) There shall be no insubordination. If the quest leader (Fener) gives an order, it is followed, unless it goes against any of the above rules.
8) In the event of a large attack by hostile foes, you are aloud to run, but not fully abandon the quest.
9) You are not permitted to take other's weapons unless they are offered to you or in the instance of the eighth rule.
10) Betrayal and the murder of other quest members is frowned upon.
11) When I have waited far too long for one of your characters to fulfill a role, then I shall skip over it.
12) This is just a friendly reminder that if you do not roleplay, I could replace each one of you.

message 2: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) ((Can anybody join this quest?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Im here! I think XD))

message 4: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) ((Leah!! Catch up in Talent!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep, uno momento! :) ))

message 6: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((I thought you were coming back Monday!))

message 7: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

Artemis wrote: "((Can anybody join this quest?))"

((Only five. Here, I'll put it in the name.))

message 8: by Lord Percy (new)

Lord Percy | 1519 comments Mod
((I thought you already picked the people for the quest?))

message 9: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((I did.))

message 10: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((There they are, I added it to the rules.))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((And thats what i thought too, that i wouldn't be back monday, but my parents fe,t bad..and yeah : D

message 12: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (last edited Nov 05, 2011 01:55PM) (new)

((I'm gonna pull a Neal and say, "o."))

message 13: by Lord Percy (new)

((Yeah, I figured I'd slow you guys down. :D))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hahahaha yeah XD. So i take it we gotta wait for everyone?))

message 15: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((Smiley face!))

message 16: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((Just for Kasai and Evelyn... you know what, lately we've hardly ever gotten on at the same time, so I'm going to map out the quest idea and then we can get started.))

message 17: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((Okay, the places they need to go are South Dakota, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Germany. Along the way a new creation of the Circle called Vahki (thay're robots) will try and kill them. Also among what might happen is that they will discover the Circle's newest plan to live forever, 'The Mask of Time.' They must find the mask and destroy it after they discover its existence in Oklahoma. Like so far?))

message 18: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((The last bit is a surprise, so we can start now.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(Firstly, yes i like it!
And secondly cool))
Leah had her hands in her pockets walking silently, looking around. "So whats the plan, leader?"

message 20: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

"We go to all of the places where the Circle tried to kill me and search for clues there. If we don't find anything, plan B is to go to their old base in Germany, where they might have come back to. If they're not there, we search for clues in their old base. If there are none, then we find a way to get them to come to us," Fener said.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" sounds good" she approved. "Well except that these people are trying to kill you, im not exactly thrilled about that. Why does it seem like everyone wants to kill my friends?"

message 22: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

"Maybe we all just have bad luck and powerful enemies," He suggested, somewhat rhetorically.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah right, plus, you told me you didn't believe in luck" she pointed out

message 24: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

He nodded. "That's right. So there's one mystery solved. It's because we have powerful enemies."

message 25: by Lord Percy (new)

((Ooo, could I be someone who gives unexpected help and disappears?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((I say sure!))
"But we are powerfuler" she points out

message 27: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((You can give an unexpected onslaught of Vahki.))

message 28: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

"Are we?" He asked. "Sure, I beat Zeus when we tweaked the circumstances, but can I beat one of the first sons of Ouranous and Gaia? In other words, my father?"

message 29: by Lord Percy (new)

((Vahki? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.))

message 30: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((Hunter-killer robots.))

message 31: by Lord Percy (new)

((Nice.))

message 32: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

Maniac the Brainiac *Thing 7* wrote: "((Okay, the places they need to go are South Dakota, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Germany. Along the way a new creation of the Circle called Vahki (thay're robots) will try and kill them. Also among wh..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well if you want to get technical about it...maybe not but hey, we'll find a way"

message 34: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

"The Circle has always been seeking a means from eternal life. They wont take a break from that just for revenge," Fener muttered. "What did they find?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey well someone has to be the unpractical one and i enjoy that role" she attempted to joke "and i hope they magically get weaker when we battle them. And i hope they find nothing

message 36: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

He closed his eyes and bit back a less than kind reply. "We have no time to be unpractical," He said and started walking.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed geez, with neal and fener, when do you ever get to just act like a kid? Ok, or a halfblood? And jess is a godess so...ok leah, just be..not overly enthusiastic on happyish she thought and caught up to fener. "Ok ok, practical work time, i get it. So we get to South Dakota first via mini abyess?"

message 38: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

"We're going to Minnesota first, and I suppose so. However, Neal and Jessica aren't here yet. So we wait. You can be impractical until they arrive if you wish."

((Sam's gonna have a hard time catching up. Oh, right, Shadow travel.))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hahaha thats convinient))
"My wish is granted" she said semi-sarcastically. "Ok, i can chill out, well, i think"

message 40: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

Fener was startign to think that he might be able to do this all on his own, but decided that this was pure foolishness.

message 41: by Lord Percy (new)

((Any of you guys read TSON, yet?))

message 42: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (last edited Nov 05, 2011 03:14PM) (new)

((NO! I am an empty void of nothingness! I am descending down a death spiral because of my lack of reading Riordan's latest genius!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah was fully awear that she could be rather annoying, but she figured that if she wasnt random, she wouldn't know really who she was. So she sighed and sat down, trying to prove to herself she could be still and silent for five minutes

message 44: by Lord Percy (new)

((No! Seriously? Have you at least read TLH?))

message 45: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

Fener settled into a comfortable deep silence, making the sound of butter running down the side of a warm building. Which means that he didn't make a single sound.

((Yes! AND THAT IS WHY I FEEL THIS VOID OF DEATH!!!!!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha nice wording maniac. And ive read it! I loved it!))

message 47: by Lord Percy (new)

((Argh, I would talk about it with you, but Maniac hasn't read it. I don't want to make him feel bad!))

message 48: by Kendra, Mostly Slightly Evil (new)

((DIE! DIE! DIE!))

((That means, 'too late.'))

message 49: by Lord Percy (new)

((Sorry! And, I would've thought you were telling me to drop dead or something, lol.))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hahahahaha! I feel your pain maniac, well, sort of
Wow i really need to work on my moral support....)
leah is bored, she doesnt get how he can just sit there. So she starts reading the son of neptune but realises shes hasnt bought it yet. ((vJK!!!!))
She starts listing to her almost broken ipod

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.