Good YA Series discussion

Welcome YA Series Lovers > Hello, Guys:)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments Hello, everyone...My name is Michelle Cornwell Jordan I am excited about joining this group, although I appear to be a lot older than most of you, I enjoy reading young adult novels, specifically paranormal stories too.Alot of the books you've listed I have read and enjoyed.I'm also a young adult writer myself. I stay current with teen stuff, because I have a thirteen year old daughter; she and I have our own little book club. Anyway,hope you don't mind me hanging around for a while:)

message 2: by Ayana (new)

Ayana (rainbowfish18) Hello Michelle its nice to have you here...welcome

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

^ Same :) no one can ever be too old to read any book :)

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments Thanks guys:) Means alot!

message 5: by Ayana (new)

Ayana (rainbowfish18) whats soem of your fave YA books??

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments My fave is Lauren Kate's Torment series, I enjoyed the Soul Screamer's series, and I am reading the third book Jessica Verday book, The Hidden!

But of all time, my most favorite is Stephanie Meyers Twilight series:) Of all time! I am a Twilight Mom:)LOL

message 7: by Ayana (new)

Ayana (rainbowfish18) i havent read any of those but i make sure to get them next time i go to the library....although i did read the hole twilight series...way before all the hipe im a bigger fan of the books than the movies...u go twil mom!!

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments Me too:) What's your fav's?

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments I njoy the the books better too:) What I meant:)

message 10: by Ayana (new)

Ayana (rainbowfish18) of the twilight series I like eclipse the most dont ask me y i just do...i was really mad when in the movie after jacob kisses bella edward was ready to tear his head off cuz in the book i cracked up at the way bella wants to kill jacob and edwards all calm, thats my biggest beef with book mad movies when they ruin a part of a book that i enjoyed the most...but my all time fav book is m or f the funniest book i have ever read my fave series is vampire academy rose is the vampire version of me lol and my fav ya author is ellen hopkins her books really connect with the emotions of teenagers or atleast mine :)

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments Hey I want to introduce my daughter,her nickname is Angel,she's thirteen years old, and loves reading, and she keeps me current on all things teen...

Say hello Angel...

message 12: by Ayana (new)

Ayana (rainbowfish18) hi angel nice to meet you and ur mother

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Angel! I'm 13 too and i LOVE books for teens :) I love reading long books :))

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments Hey, this is Angel!!! Nice to meet y'all!! well, I'll b talking to y'all again soon:) Bye!

message 15: by Ayana (new)

Ayana (rainbowfish18) bye

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Bye :)

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments K guys, it's past my bedtime:) I will follow up later! thanks again for being so-o-o sweet and welcoming:) You're great!

Cya:)

Michelle

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Np! G'nite! :)

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Cornwell-Jordan (wwwreahketgroupiecom) | 20 comments Hey, Ayana I didnt see your post at first, sorry:(

About Twilight...that was my most favorite part! When Jacob FINALLY got his kiss, I was so upset with Bell the entire time with the way she treated Jacob, even though I know the end!!!

anyway, I love Vampire academy as well:), It was a little strange at first, I was looking for my vamp fix after reading twilight....hated when it ended:(

anyway, you are awesome, thanks so much for the conversation, all of you....hope we can chat again

message 20: by Sana (new)

Sana Hello guys!