Memoir Authors discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Lale (erinlale) | 3 comments This is my memoir:

Greater Than the Sum of My Parts: My Triumph Over Dissociative Identity Disorder.

How I picked up the puzzle pieces of my life and became the whole, sane person I am today.

Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Greater-Than-Su...

message 2: by Leila (new)

Leila Summers (leilasummers) | 770 comments Looks great, Erin. I can't wait to get my Kindle for Christmas so that I can start reading more books. Will check yours out again then!

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Lale (erinlale) | 3 comments Thanks Leila! Why wait? You can download a free app from the Amazon site to read Kindle books on a PC. :) Erin

message 4: by Leila (new)

Leila Summers (leilasummers) | 770 comments Erin wrote: "Thanks Leila! Why wait? You can download a free app from the Amazon site to read Kindle books on a PC. :) Erin"

I've done that Erin and downloaded a few books, but I have struggled to read them on my computer! I work about 9 hours a day on the computer and prefer to read in bed! Also my eyes are getting quite bad! (o:

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara Niles (saraniles) | 16 comments Erin wrote: "This is my memoir:

Greater Than the Sum of My Parts: My Triumph Over Dissociative Identity Disorder.

How I picked up the puzzle pieces of my life and became the whole, sane person I am today...."

Very interesting subject matter DID used to be called Multiple Personality Disorder and Sybil comes to mind, along with Eve White, and a few famous cases.

I read all of those I could find years ago....will check yours out too.

Sara (Josephine)

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin Lale (erinlale) | 3 comments Thanks! Those older cases followed a treatment model which is no longer the standard. I think you'll find this case very interesting. :)

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara Niles (saraniles) | 16 comments Thank you Erin,
I am definitely interested in reading it.
Josephine

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) I would love to read your book