Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Battlefield

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
This is hallowed ground, the lace where, century after century, the Sin's meet in battle, arms locking and swords clashing. Here, Disciples have rose and fell, Sins have lost their sacred ichor.

A scruffy plain that borders both the city and the true badlands, to take a step here is to crush the skull of a fallen warrior, and not many wander here, for it is said ghouls and wraiths alike haunt this plain/

message 2: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((I don't want Jasmine to die, I'll make one for someone to have an epic fight with til he/she dies))

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((She doesn't have to die, some people have got to survive this 0-0))

message 4: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Okay, Jasmine shall live!))

message 5: by sucre'd fiend, Urayamashī (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 117 comments Mod
((Madula shall join!))

message 6: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Wrath walks on to the field eyes blazing hands alight in flame "COME TO ME, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!"

message 7: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments ((Wrath's excited, now isn't he XD))

message 8: by sucre'd fiend, Urayamashī (new)

((He's super excited))

message 9: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Pride, his one eye scanning the battlefield, felt something like field as his mind skipped back and forth to the times he had experienced here, and especially the moment when his right eye had been torn from his skull. He was an observer here, no more.

message 10: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine stood behind Wrath, smiling.

message 11: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth, as she had done any times before, slowly sauntered to stand -- or really, more of slouch -- behind Pride. A frown pressed at the corners of her lips.

message 12: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Mello wrote: "((Wrath's excited, now isn't he XD))"

((When isn't he? :) ))

Zasad walks up next to Jasmine "Now we wait for the opposition" Zasad mutters.

Wrath begins yelling various threats at the other sins and their disciples "COME AND FIGHT YOU WORTHLESS COWARDS, I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB, AND BOIL YOU IN YOU'RE OWN BLOOD. THEN I'LL FEED YOU TO YOU'RE MOTHERS"

"Well he's ready to kill" Zasad mutters.

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Great, we're going to be alone in the fight again... let me try to get a few on our side," Jasmine began to walk over to Sloth.

message 14: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

He fingered at the empty socket, watching dazedly at Wrath's foolish shouting, wondering what he was trying to further cause. Pride inclined his head as he noted Sloth's presence behind him, and bit his lip.

"I do not think it is wise to be at war." he said, almost to himself. They were siblings after all, well in a way, and this rang as wrong inside of him. This was permanent.

message 15: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "Our mothers?" Sloth murmured. "Our own mothers? He's a character. He sure is." She then turned to Jasmine. "What do you want?"

message 16: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Demonic wrote: "He fingered at the empty socket, watching dazedly at Wrath's foolish shouting, wondering what he was trying to further cause. Pride inclined his head as he noted Sloth's presence behind him, and bi..."

Sloth shook her head sadly. "Since when has wisdom ever been Wrath's forte?"

message 17: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments ((Wait if they're siblings... and he's feeding them to their own mothers... didn't think of that XD))

Wrath raises his one flaming hand and sends it mortar like towards Sloth and Pride. "I'LL BURN YOU, THEN ONCE YOU'RE CLOSE TO DEATH DOUSE THE FLAMES JUST SO I CAN BURN YOU AGAIN!!!"

((I'm rather creative when it comes to threats :P))

message 18: by sucre'd fiend, Urayamashī (new)

Madula walked onto to the battle field.

message 19: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments ((Very, very creative!))

Sloth winced. Wrath sure was creative. "You've got to stop that," she said. "It's beginning to get offensive."

message 20: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"Wrath, I won't hesitate to eradicate you," Pride murmured, fingers moving down to cradle his own chin, "This is your war, not ours."

message 21: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments "BE SILENT SLOTH!!! I'LL PIN YOUR EYES OPEN AND TIE YOU TO A POST SO YOU CAN NEVER LIE DOWN AND CLOSE YOUR EYES AGAIN" Wrath yells back "YOU'LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!!!!!!" He begins to laugh maniacally.

((Wrath needs anger management classes :P))

message 22: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Jasmine had reached Sloth, "He doesn't mean it," she smiled. Wrath was sure making it hard to get allies. "You said that if I stopped Brian, you'd give me something. What was it?"

message 23: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth's eyes flashed with anger. "What the hell did you say?" She then turned to face Jasmine and smiled. "I'm not sure. What is it you want?"

message 24: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Well, I know that Wrath is rather upset right now, but that's because he doesn't have many allies. It would please him greatly if you joined us against Greed," she said as politely as possible with a curtsy at the end.

message 25: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth snorted. "Sure, over my dead body, maybe." She then paused. "What's in it for me, if I do?"

message 26: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Standing pin straight beside his Lord, Isaac Beauclerc had to resist the almost overpowering urge to smirk to himself. These little fools thought themselves better than his Lord? It was complete foolishness.

message 27: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Well, you said you owed me something and this would put me in good with Wrath," she explained. "You are one of the more powerful sins since everyone feels your power at least once a day," she tried to appeal to her pride. This would also make Pride want to join Wrath to show how powerful Pride really was to her. All she needed was for Sloth to agree...

message 28: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments EJ Luv Zombie wrote: ""Well, you said you owed me something and this would put me in good with Wrath," she explained. "You are one of the more powerful sins since everyone feels your power at least once a day," she trie..."

Sloth looked contemplative. "Yes, that is all true, but you've still failed to mention how I can benefit from this."

message 29: by sucre'd fiend, Urayamashī (new)

Madula watched them, sizing everyone up. She cocked her head to the side as observed them carefully, her mind working.

message 30: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

"What do you think, Lord Greed?" Isaac questioned, bleached hair falling into his eyes as he glanced up at the burning sun. "Will they fall easily?"

Meanwhile, Pride was watching Sloth with something akin to worry as the heat coursed across his body, causing beads of sweat to arise on his shoulders. "You can't seriously be contemplating this, can you, Sloth?"

message 31: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Mello wrote: "EJ Luv Zombie wrote: ""Well, you said you owed me something and this would put me in good with Wrath," she explained. "You are one of the more powerful sins since everyone feels your power at least..."

"As I said, your debt to me would be paid off completely so that I don't take something of yours that you might need," she curtsied. "Also if you help, then Wrath will stop shouting so that you can rest and sleep to your heart's desire."

message 32: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments She shrugged. "No, actually, not seriously. But I'm interested in what this girl here has to say."

message 33: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Mello wrote: "EJ Luv Zombie wrote: ""Well, you said you owed me something and this would put me in good with Wrath," she explained. "You are one of the more powerful sins since everyone feels your ..."

"Hm," Sloth said. "But I could just join Greed's side and watch him beat Wrath -- and you -- into the ground and have all of those things."

message 34: by sucre'd fiend, Urayamashī (new)

Madula sat down, crossing her legs as continued to listen to the negotations springing up. She tapped lightly on a skull absently, growing weary of the waiting.

message 35: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Mello wrote: "EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Mello wrote: "EJ Luv Zombie wrote: ""Well, you said you owed me something and this would put me in good with Wrath," she explained. "You are one of the more powerful sins sinc..."

"That's a good argument, but you forget that it is greed. He will not be satisfied to have share the victory with you; it is in his name after all. He is unfortunately not as sharing as we are," she smiled.

message 36: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth laughed cruelly. "Do you think I care about my name in a victory? I just want this stupid war to be over. Wrath will drag it out as long as he can, you know how much he hates fighting."

message 37: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Wrath watches everything, Jasmine talking with Sloth... Greed... everything. Silent for now but his rage boiling.

message 38: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Wrath seeks only to crush Greed and prove his dominance due to the fact that Greed is beginning to upstart. Listen. Even now he remains silent because he wishes for you to join and knows what you want... silence for your sleep. Let us help each other, Greed hasn't even come to ask you to help," Jasmine reasoned.

message 39: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments "And once he crushes Greed? What stops him from crushing the rest of us?"

message 40: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Mello wrote: ""And once he crushes Greed? What stops him from crushing the rest of us?""

"Even now Greed taunts you," Jasmine said. "What stops him is the fact that you joined him. Wrath respects allies who are loyal to him. He only seeks to do harm to those who he is against."

message 41: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth glanced towards Greed. "Greetings, my dear greedy brother," she snipped back. Then she turned to Jasmine. "You're not sounding very convincing. Do you even understand what you're talking to? I am not Pride. I want immediate gainings from joining you. Period."

message 42: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "But this is immediate, the more people who join Wrath, the faster the war is over," she explained. "Would you rather have an equal battle that never ends, causing raucous and racket throughout the night?"

message 43: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Wrath disappears in a flash of fire and reappears similarly by Sloth "What she says is true and wise" Wrath says surprisingly calmly "If you join me you won't have to deal with my anger at you my sister. You could live in peace and once the wars over I could let you sleep for hundreds of years, I could send a few guards to make sure no one disturbs you as you sleep for these years. How does that sound?"

message 44: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Sloth looked towards Wrath, irritation spreading through her features. Wrath's flashing around was hurting her eyes. "Fine," she snapped. "Just don't do that transportation thing near me ever, ever again and I'll be on your side."

message 45: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Thank you, Sin Sloth," Jasmine curtsied again.

message 46: by sucre'd fiend, Urayamashī (new)

((Bored~))

message 47: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Writingfiend the Motherf*cking Baddest{I.M.T.S.L.E wrote: "((Bored~))"

((We could rp if you like?))

message 48: by sucre'd fiend, Urayamashī (new)

((Yesh!))

message 49: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments EJ Luv Zombie wrote: ""Thank you, Sin Sloth," Jasmine curtsied again."

Sloth rolled her eyes. "Stop curtsying, would you?" she said. "It's becoming boring to see it repeated over and over again." She couldn't help but think it, but she was becoming quite fond of this Jasmine. She was clever, and Sloth liked cleverness.

message 50: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Writingfiend the Motherf*cking Baddest{I.M.T.S.L.E wrote: "((Yesh!))"

((Where?))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.