Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Taverns

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
While their counterparts are gaudy and bawdy, these halls are made of the strongest of woods and roughest of cloths, the true home of men and their ilk. A favourite of the mercenaries, many pass through these clumped halls and remember with fond memory of the sweetest ale served here.

message 2: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((am i allowed to make a new charrie so i can rp in this??))

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((Yeah, go ahead.))

message 4: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((k kewl))

message 5: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((i need to be approved))

message 6: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((You're approved))

message 7: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((yay))

message 8: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Slumped over the counter, Isaac stared broodingly into his pint of ail, considering its cost and its effects almost gladly, taking his mind from his own dilemma.

message 9: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((a counter where? O.o))

Haley saw a guy resting on the counter and walked over to him. "Anything I can get you?" She was a waitress at the bar.

message 10: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((Taverns, they have a bar counter up front, then long banquet tables following))

His icy gaze flicked to her, taking in the blonde highlighted hair and overall tiny physique. It was almost impossible to believe that someone like her could work here and not come to severe bodily harm.

"I'm good," he smirked, sliding the coins over the glistening wood in payment for his drink.

message 11: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments ((ahahahah that was a funny post... lol nice wording! :D))

She took the coins and swiftly stuck them in her dress. "Just holler if you need anything." She smiled at him and walked over to another customer that tried to flirt with her.

message 12: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

((lol XD))

He snorted a laugh, nodding, swirling the last of his foamy drink before draining it, leaning back in the rickety chair. The overall environment here was rather disgusting, but it was nice to get away from his brainless siblings even for an hour.

message 13: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (last edited Nov 04, 2011 08:25PM) (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments Haley rolled her eyes at the guy and walked away. She went behind the counter and started mixing drinks. It was sad what the boss was making her wear. It was a tight, short, slutty little dress that looked like it belonged on a man's dream of a maid...She sighed and kept making the drinks.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.