Chemical Disaster discussion

Books > What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki What are you reading now? What do you think about it?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments I just finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo and thought it was amazing. There are a few instances in the book in which it is extremely uncomfortable reading, but it was definitely great and I cannot wait to start The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I have that on my "to read" list. I was wondering if I should read it before the movie comes out.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments I DEFINITELY would! I just downloaded the next one on my kindle and can't wait to start reading it tonight! I can't wait for you to read it so I have someone to talk about it with :)

message 5: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Unfortunatly I just downloaded like 5 books in the last week that I have been waiting to come out so I will prolly read those first. What genre do you tend to stick to?

message 6: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (valinflipflops) | 8 comments I'm obsessed with the hunger games right now! also ready the newest house of night too...

message 7: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (jaidelily) | 19 comments I just finished "The Language of Flowers." It was a very sad story, but the end was uplifting. I really enjoyed it! Now I'm moving on to "Robopocalypse."

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments I just downloaded "The Hunger Games"! I jump from place to place as far as genres I'll read anything!

message 9: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (jaidelily) | 19 comments Hunger Games are awesome!!!!

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 11 comments I have to finish the Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and then on to the Hunger Games!