Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

Places in Plutonia > Library

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay A huge library of books. Lucy works here as the sole librarian. (Kinda like the library in Beauty and the Beast)

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Sereinty walked inside and looked at the various books in the fiction section.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy sat behind a desk in a large purple easy-chair. A huge book was in her lap. Coal sat on her desk asleep, as a shadow dragon he was able to alter his size.

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Serenity walked over to Lucy,"Hello"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy held up a finger meaning for the girl to wait a second. Turning the page in her book she continued to read, once finishing the paragraph she shut the book and looked up at the girl, "How can I help you?"

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Mason walked in and looked at the shelves.

Serenity smiled,"I was wondering if you had any new books by Cassandra Clare?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy shook her head, "Nope, sorry. It's hard enough to get earth authors here, but that last one was Clockwork Prince? I believe that's what it was. I can give you that one, but otherwise that's all we have."

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She sighed,"Okay, thanks anway"she walked back to the shelves

Mason looked around for some Earth books, like Sherlock Holmes

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy stood and wandered over to a section of books on dragon armor. Rearranging them she frowned stretching for a book on the top shelf.

message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Mason dropped one of the books and dust spread around. He started coughing.

message 11: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Lucy!" Artemis called out. "We have your enchanted dragon armor."

message 12: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Where is she? This stuff is heavy!" Zaila said as she looked around the Library. "Lucy!!"

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Oh, to heck with lifting this, Leviosa," she said and lifted the armor up magically. "Much better," she sighed.

message 14: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Oh thank god, I can feel my arms again!" She shook out her arm. But they still felt like jello. "you know I might need these in future events." She looked at Artemis, then back around the library. "Where the hell is she?"

message 15: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I haven't the faintest idea," her own arms were quite sore and she didn't want to spend time here when she could be planning the next assault on the Protectorate.

message 16: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "We have things to do, just leave the armor back in her office, Ok?" She focused on the armor and made it move back towards the office. "You gonna help?

message 17: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) She focused and moved it back towards Lucy's office with a small hand-written receipt. "Okay, let's go."

message 18: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 6 comments Matt walked in.

message 19: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "She focused and moved it back towards Lucy's office with a small hand-written receipt. "Okay, let's go.""

"Thank god, this place gives me the creeps." She says and starts to leave when she see's Matt.

message 20: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis turned around and let out a little gasp when she got surprised by a boy walking in.

message 21: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "What?" She was already reaching for the dagger in her boot, Ready to take down anything.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy scowled and walked out from one of the shelves raising a brow at Artemis and Zaila, "Could you at least try to keep your voices down, this is a library. Some people come here to learn and they can't do that when you're shouting now can they?" She shook her head and Coal flew from her desk to her shoulder, "You could have just told Coal to go get me. That's why he sits on the desk."

message 23: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 6 comments Matt painced and started turning into his dragon form.

message 24: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Sorry, but we were told to come here and leave the armor," she explained. "And how are you today?" she said quieter.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 6 comments ((Who is she talking to))

message 26: by E.J. (last edited Nov 10, 2011 09:26PM) (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Lucy))

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 6 comments ((oh))
Matt didn't notice until he had knocked some roows of bookselfs over that he was in his dragon form.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy flinched at the sound of books crashing. Luckily it had happened behind her. "I'm not even going to look." She muttered and shook her head, "Artemis? Would you mind leading the dragon out of the library?" She asked before walking off towards her office mindful not to see any of the damage. Entering the office she shut the door and sighed heading over to her desk. Coal was still out near Artemis.

Coal raised a brow at the dragon that had once been a boy.

message 29: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Come with me," she gestured at the dragon to follow her through a pair of large French doors that led out to a veranda where there would be plenty of room to fit it with the armor.

message 30: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Your leaving me!" She yelled at her friend as she left the room. She hated the library.

message 31: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I am not," she called back as she went on the porch. "I thought you were right behind me."

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 6 comments Matt followed.

message 33: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Mason glanced at them and rolled his eyes.

message 34: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: ""I am not," she called back as she went on the porch. "I thought you were right behind me.""

"I'm coming with you!" She ran after Artemis.

message 35: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Well, let's get this on you," she lifted the armor up with magic.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy curious now left and sighed at the state of her library. Going out onto the balcony she rasied a brow, "Is that Coal's armor?"

message 37: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "I love that Armor, It's so cool!" Zaila said. She then helped Artemis lift the armor with magic

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy frowned, "Who's armor is that? Because just to let you know, that's not my dragon." She gestured towards Matt.

message 39: by E.J. (last edited Nov 13, 2011 08:55PM) (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Yes," she called over her shoulder. "Wait... not your... stop!"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy nodded and a small dragon, about the size of a lizard flew over landing on Lucy's shoulder. "This is Coal."

message 41: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I'll just shrink this quick diminuendo " she wrapped it carefully around the small lizard-like dragon's body.

message 42: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Thats a Dragon?" Zaila gestured to the small lizard. "Wow, He is small!" She helped Artimes strap on the armor.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Lucy laughed, "Well of course he's small. I can't have him knocking down my shelves, now can I?"

message 44: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Okay, he should be fine now, but we have to go," she said suddenly after strapping in the armor. "I have important errands to run."

She ran out of the library back to the armory.