Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay This is where you can get your dragon fitted for riding gear and for armor. Sells all the weapons and armor in Plutonia.

message 2: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Artemis works here under a false name so the Protectorate don't find her))

Artemis was rummaging through the metals looking for a new type of steel that was to come in for the set of arrowheads she was making.

message 3: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) Storm sneaks in through a window and tries to steel gear for Latika

message 4: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis turns around to see someone sneaking in through a window, she launches an arrow and pins their clothing to the wall. "And what do you think you're doing?"

message 5: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) breaks off arrow and pushes the person into boxes and goes back to looking

message 6: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis grabbed her roughly. "What do you think you're doing? This is the official armory of the capital!"

((Should the Rebellion have a secret tattoo... cuz Artemis is rebellion and so is Storm))

message 7: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) (yes)
"Let go!" kicks person off and throws boxes at them. goes pack to search.

message 8: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Hey!" he pushes her against the wall and sees a spiderweb on the person's body.((where do you want the tattoo?)) She lets go of her and whispered furiously, "Why didn't you tell me you were rebellion?"

message 9: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) (anywhere) looks unseeingly at person. whispers calmly but annoyed "It's no exactly something you'd go around bragging about. No leave me alone." goes back to search and turns away from girl.

message 10: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "What are you looking for?" she asked nicer. "You do know who I am, right?"

message 11: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Its nothing." Storm says in same tone "And im not really sure. Your a worker i guess."

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle entered the room. She filled it with an aura of possession walking gracefully and silently.

message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis turned around to see Mirabelle enter and shut herself up as she hid Storm in the corner, "I'll talk to you after I deal with her."

She turned around again and said in mock excitement, "Mirabelle, Darling! What can I do for you today?"

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (is it okay if she's like a friend of the rebellion but isn't actually par of it since she's an elf?)
"Please Artemis, I know when you're faking it."

message 15: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Mine's an elf))
"I'm not faking," she hugs her. "You know I'm always happy to see you. I just like over-doing things.... now what do you need? As long as it's not extremely pricey, it's on the house!"

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Then why does she have a human sister? I guess then she'd only rebel cuz her mom was killed then. right?)

"Actually I wanted to give you something since it was your birthday a couple weeks ago. I would hve come sooner but mother kept be busy with diplomacy. There are a couple elf tribes that were having a dispute..." she sighed.

message 17: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((I changed her history a little bit to add Lucy as a daughter of a previous marriage))
"What happened? Are you okay?" she asked, genuinely concerned. "Do you need more arrows or swords? I'm sure I have a few lying around somewhere..." She began rummaging.

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (she just said she had a present for her... now artmeis is looking for something for Mira? What?)

message 19: by E.J. (last edited Nov 04, 2011 05:08PM) (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((She's in a fluster because Mira said there was fighting amongst the elves and she doesn't know if she's actually okay or if Mira broke her sword or something... she's too helpful))

She stopped then. "That's right, you said you didn't need anything, my bad, but are you sure? Are you okay? I know how testy elves can get."

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "It's fine, no one's dead. Just angry a couple angry elves arguing over who stole whose bride. Anyways, I came here to give you this." She took out a beautifully crafted elven bow. "It was made by the finest elven craftsmen, for you."

Alex is a Crazy Pony Charlie walked in with his head down. He kept his eyes to the ground as he went to the back of the shop where the weapons were made.

message 22: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) smiles at what she thinks is there. Run out from behind her, grabs arrow, and runs out."Thanks!"she shouts behind her

message 23: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis allows her to leave with the arrow because she's in such an amazing mood. "Oh my god, thank you! This is the best present anyone could have ever given me!" she hugs her again. "I have something for you too."
She heads to the back of the shop and comes back with a small black box and hands it to her. "I know it's not your birthday, but I found this and knew you'd like it."

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Artemis allows her to leave with the arrow because she's in such an amazing mood. "Oh my god, thank you! This is the best present anyone could have ever given me!" she hugs her again. "I have somet..."

(what's in the box?)

message 25: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Inside of the box was an extraordinary hand-made knife that she had haggled with a witch from the forest. It wasn't the price that was the problem. She had wanted her to perform a task which she regretfully completed. The poor alligators in her swamp never knew what them.
Well, the knife was made of pure glass, but it was stronger than diamond itself. It had a ruby pressed into the hilt and along the outside of the knife was the drawing of a golden dragon. It could even pierce dragon scales if the need came up.

message 26: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) "Here!" she throws arrow back "Wrong one. See you later." climbs onto Latika and lets he fly

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mirabelle opened the bow, "oh. my. gosh. You're the best!" She set teh box down and hugged Artemis really hard.

message 28: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis hugged her back laughing, "I knew you'd like it."

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "Artemis hugged her back laughing, "I knew you'd like it.""

"Is there any chance of you taking a day off?" she asked.

message 30: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Well, there's no one in the shop besides my assistant welder so I guess I could..." she thought out loud.

message 31: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "So do you want to like take a walk?"

message 32: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Sure," she smiled.

message 33: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Where?"

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (drat, gtg)

message 35: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) ((Byez))

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (back)

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) A little dragon flew to Mirabelle, "oh drat! I have to go!Well happy late birthday, and thank you!" she left.

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "A little dragon flew to Mirabelle, "oh drat! I have to go!Well happy late birthday, and thank you!" she left."

message 39: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Bye!" she called after her.

Alex is a Crazy Pony "Um, Artemis?" Charlie began. He didn't want to work alone. Again. Artemis seemed to disappear a lot. But then he mumbled "N-nevermind."

message 41: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis went to the back of the shop to where her dragon, Saphira lay basking in the sun. Artemis smiled.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Marina strode into the Armory she had a message from the librarian, as if Marina was a messenger. Walking over to Artemis she raised a brow, "Can you help me?"

message 43: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis turned around and saw Charlie ask a question. "Speak up," she said softly. "What is it?"

message 44: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Artemis got asked a question by Marina, "Hello, Marina, how can I help you?"

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Marina sighed, "Miss Bookworm wants new armor for her dragon. She was wondering if there was a way you could make the armor so that it would shrink and grow whenever Coal shrinks or grows."

Alex is a Crazy Pony "N-nothing." Charlie said. "I forgot."
Sheeba snorted from where she lied in the corner of the shop. Her amber eyes rolled.
"Hush!" he muttered.
She snorted again and lied her head down on her paws.

message 47: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "Hm, that sounds rather tricky, but is there anything else that it needs to do because I might be able to create that otherwise. Is there anything else she needs?" she began rummaging through materials and came across a delightful burgundy rubber that was as strong as steel, but as flexible as the rubber it was made of.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "The armor also has to be able to turn invisable when Coal does." Marina replied shaking her head,"I think it would have been easier if she had let me bring Coal in to the Armory. But you know, that would never happen."

message 49: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) "I understand..." she thought for a little while. "I have material that expand as far as she can, and I can put an enchantment on the armor, but you'll have to let her know the word to make it invisible once I decide on a buzzword for it. I'll have it ready as soon as possible."

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Marina nodded, "Will do." She looked around inspecting some swords. "How much will the order cost?"

« previous 1