Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

Places outside Plutonia > Grassy Plains

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Grassy plains that are good for first time flights. Also good for hiding in since the grass comes up to your waist.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Alyssa patted Jolie's back.

Alex is a Crazy Pony Elvarion zoomed around high in the sky. Seraphine was on his back, laughing loudly. He flew up very high, then closed his wings and spiraled down. Just before he hit the ground he flew back up.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Alyssa gasped

Alex is a Crazy Pony Towards the top of his flight, Seraphine leaped off of his back a d flipped I the air. Elvarion caught her in his claws and tossed her up again. This time he landed right on his back.
"You're going to get hurt one day." he said as hs spun around.
Séraphine just laughed more.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Jolie took off in flight. Alyssa quickly jumped onto her back as Jolie flew towards the other dragon

Alex is a Crazy Pony Elvarion performed a few more spins before he saw Jolie. He watched her and Alyssa carefully.
"Hii!!" Seraphine waved at them.
((Gtg be back later!))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Alyssa waves.

Alex is a Crazy Pony Elvarion examined Jolie as Serpahine looked clsoer at Alyssa. "You look kinda familiar." she said. "Have I seen you before?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Alyssa thought. "I don't know," Jolie gave a sort of dragon grin

Alex is a Crazy Pony Elvarion flipped over so that he was upside down and smiled at Jolie.
"You've got a pretty dragon." Seraphine said. "What's her name?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Thanks. Jolie she is a ice dragon I think. Her father was fire her mister was ice." Alyssa patted her back as Jolie smelt elvarion

Alex is a Crazy Pony "Oh cool. Evlarion here is a fire." Seraphine said. Elvarion let out a tiny little flame partially to confirm this, partially to show off to Jolie.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Jolie rubbed up against him. She made a purring sound,

Alyssa laughed. "Jolie also sounds like a cat"

Alex is a Crazy Pony ((Awww dragon romance :D ))

"How sweet." Seraphine smiled. "Elvarion sounds like-"
Elvarion let out a low, happy growl that traveled pretty far. "A lion." Seraphine finished. She watched the dragons. They were so darn cute. "Should we give them some privacy?" she asked.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Alyssa laughed. Jolie nodded and wagged her eyebrow things.

Alex is a Crazy Pony Elvarion dived down to the ground and pulled a maneuver where he dropped Seraphine on the ground. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Don't stay out too late!" she called as he flew back up to Jolie.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Alyssa jumped down and landed on her feet. Jolie dragon kissedelvarion

Alex is a Crazy Pony Elvarion curled up around her and nuzzled her. He then jerked his head towards a pretty cave far off and flew in that direction.
"Children. They grow up so fast." Seraphine said as she watched them.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Jolie followed after him.

Alyssa nodded. "I don't think Jolie is fertile yet. "

Alex is a Crazy Pony "Thank goodness. We don't need a bunch of dragon babies." she looked at Alyssa. "I'm Seraphine by the way."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "I'm alyssa."

In the cave Jolie and Elva were getting it on. What they didn't know that Jolie was fertile and going to convict Elva's dragon babies.

Alex is a Crazy Pony ((Lol.))

"What are you? Human elf or warlock?" Seraphine asked her.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Marina walked into the plains, Shimmer flying in the sky overhead. Sitting down in the grass she looked up at the sky allowing herself to day-dream.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Human."

Alex is a Crazy Pony "Me too." Seraphine said.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Alyssa smiled.

Jolie flew down from the cave to Alyssa.

Alex is a Crazy Pony Seraphine tapped her foot and sighed. Elvarion always took his time when going from place to place. Sometimes he wouldn't even get up in the morning till twenty minutes after her.
"I've never met an ice dragon before." she said, looking at Jolie. "What can she do?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "She freezes anything she wants." alyssa replied looking her dragon over. "Go pretty girl, go to your mate." jolie smiled and took off.