Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

11 views
Must Read stuff > Suggestion/Questions?

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Don’t ask to be a mod here. Other than that what do you want in Plutonia?


Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Elf Kingdom w/:
Castle
(maybe:
http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/m... )
Forest
And maybe some other stuff...


message 3: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) For the Rebellion people: There is a tattoo that they wear that identifies them to others as Rebellion members, a spiderweb. It can be anywhere you want and as tiny as you want.


message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah so if you are a dragon do you have to wait to be choosen or do you just randomly pick people


message 5: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) OK so lets say that your Father was a person who helped start the rebellion. Then He died. (This is Zaila's life and father) could she of kept his Dragon after he died?


message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Sarah wrote: "so if you are a dragon do you have to wait to be choosen or do you just randomly pick people"

you make your own dragon.


message 7: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) SupernaturalChick wrote: "Sarah wrote: "so if you are a dragon do you have to wait to be choosen or do you just randomly pick people"

you make your own dragon."


((So she makes her own rider you mean??? O.o))


message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) yeah! You make your charrie and then say who her dragon is. You can rp as your dragon too.


message 9: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Kay wrote: "OK so lets say that your Father was a person who helped start the rebellion. Then He died. (This is Zaila's life and father) could she of kept his Dragon after he died?"

Umm Ok, Can you please answer my Question??


message 10: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Oh, you'll have to ask Jay about that when she comes on. But i think that'd be okay


message 11: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) I think it should be fine. He's part of the rebellion so she would too and they don't exactly play by the rules. But I don't think I'm a mod so I can't answer that for certain.


message 12: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "I think it should be fine. He's part of the rebellion so she would too and they don't exactly play by the rules. But I don't think I'm a mod so I can't answer that for certain."

Yeah and Can I please be your second in command?


message 13: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Go for it... title... hmmm...


message 14: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) *think*...*think* thinking makes my brain hurt... you think of a title for me;) oooh and we can work in the Armory together!!


message 15: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Awesome! Grand Viceroy... Archduke/Dutchess... Vizir


message 16: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) I am not a Dutches Ok?? ahaha


message 17: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) I think I spelt it wrong... lol.


message 18: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Who Cares??? I dont!!


message 19: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Let's go with either a Vizir (Viser?) or the Grand Viceroy then.


message 20: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) What the hell is a Vizir? haha sorry:)


message 21: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) I think it's like a very powerful adviser or something. IDK, it was like Jafar to the Sultan in Aladdin.


message 22: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Huh... OK!!


message 23: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "For the Rebellion people: There is a tattoo that they wear that identifies them to others as Rebellion members, a spiderweb. It can be anywhere you want and as tiny as you want."

[image error]

this one is pretty cool:)


message 24: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Leader of the Rebellions: Artemis
Grand Vizir of the Rebels: Zaila


message 25: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Kay wrote: "EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "For the Rebellion people: There is a tattoo that they wear that identifies them to others as Rebellion members, a spiderweb. It can be anywhere you want and as tiny as you wan..."

I like that! YES, YES, YES!


message 26: by Kayleigh (last edited Nov 04, 2011 08:12PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) I am so awesome:) ahahaha


message 27: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) Yes, yes, you are.


message 28: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) I know :P ahah JK


ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) can my charrie: luke white, 19 be the commander/general for the king's side?


message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Suggestion:
Make me a mod?
Pretty please?
Pretty Pretty Pretty Please?


back to top