Plutonia (Dragon Rider RP) discussion

Places in Plutonia > Hatchery

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay The large hatchery, only a rare few people work here and this is where all the eggs are. Thousands of dragon eggs here. You come here on your 14th birthday to get your egg.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (He just loves dragons)
Adriano came down to the hatchery

message 3: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments Haalaari was in the back crooning to an egg he'd named Sparkle when he heard the front door open. He headed to the front to see who it was. "Hello," he called. "Can I help you?"

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mello wrote: "Haalaari was in the back crooning to an egg he'd named Sparkle when he heard the front door open. He headed to the front to see who it was. "Hello," he called. "Can I help you?""

"I was just stopping by."

message 5: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments A small smile curved on Haalaari's face. "There has to be a reason. Maybe you were drawn here. Maybe it's fate~" Haalaari came nearer to get a good look at the man. "So, what is it?"

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (he's only 17...)
He pushed his blonde hair out of his eyes, "doubt it, more like king's orders."

message 7: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments ((OIC))

"Kings orders? You work for the King?" Haalaari's interest fell considerably. "Oh. Well, do you want to have a look at the eggs, then?"

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I work for the king, sure, but more because my position runs in teh family. Nah, not right now..."

message 9: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments "It's a little silly to go to a dragon hatchery if you don't want to have a look at the eggs, working for the King or not." Haalaari left to the back again. He needed to check on Sparkle, the last time he'd gone there the poor thing had been a little cold. Or, at least he thought it had been. Dragon eggs couldn't exactly speak.

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "I know, but I have to go here every day so..."

message 11: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments "Then it wouldn't be too bad to just have a look, would it?" Haalaari called. "Since you're here anyway, I mean."

message 12: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Okay."

message 13: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments Haalaari smiled. He loved showing off the eggs he helped raise, they always did particularly well and he knew they loved the attention even if they couldn't quite say so yet. "So what's your name?" he asked.

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Adriano."

message 15: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments "I'm Haalaari." He paused for a moment. "Why did the King order you here?"

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "One of his stupid commands. He always forgets I'm his adviser, not his monkey."

message 17: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Kay wrote: "((I have a dragon already, But maybe I can Have two!! That would be so cooool!!))"

(I don't think it works that way...)"

(I talked to Jay, She said it was fine as long a I kept the Other Dragon a secert:) )

message 18: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments Kay wrote: "Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: "Kay wrote: "((I have a dragon already, But maybe I can Have two!! That would be so cooool!!))"

(I don't think it works that way...)"

(I talked t..."

((OH okay XD))

message 19: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Yep :) ))

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: ""One of his stupid commands. He always forgets I'm his adviser, not his monkey.""

message 21: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: ""One of his stupid commands. He always forgets I'm his adviser, not his monkey.""

"How depressing." A wicked smirk appeared on Haalaari's face. "Why don't you just advise him not to send you out on errands, then?" He was quite impressed with his own wit.

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Mello wrote: "Apollinaria Fowl(Artemis Fowl's wife!) wrote: ""One of his stupid commands. He always forgets I'm his adviser, not his monkey.""

"How depressing." A wicked smirk appeared on Haalaari's face. "Why ..."

"Because no matter what I advise him to do he doesn't listen to me! That man is completely ridiculous, but it's not like I can quit," he sighed.

message 23: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 13 comments "Why can't you quit?" Haalaari found it a bit odd that this adviser was now venting to him, but hey. He was bored and kind of lonely anyway. "Are you forced to stay there?"

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) Alex walked into the hatchery. He knew he was only 13 but it didn't hurt to check the eggs our right? Maybe even see which one he like best. Maybe he'd know on his 14th birthday which egg was best for him and he'd know where to go to.. There were dragon eggs of every size, shape and colour. Which one caught his eyes the most? He saw a red one. it was semi-clear. he picked it up and saw through it. It was quit fasinnating. The egg changed colour. Alex was so surprised he almost dropped it now it was breathtaking.

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) It was a shape-shifting dragon! he heard of those, they were very rare. Alex saw a crack. He gasped. The egg started to rock in his hands. It kept on changing size, shape and colour so quickly it was a blur. It was hatching for him!