What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The New Global Student: Skip the SAT, Save Thousands on Tuition, and Get a Truly International Education
This topic is about The New Global Student
SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. Nonfiction book: woman & her family leave the States & move to a foreign country [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marci (new)

Marci (marci__) | 61 comments This book is about a woman who, with her husband and three or four daughters, quit her job and moved to a Latin American or South American country. Her daughters didn't take the SAT/ACT (the book is primarily about nontraditional college routes) and ended up at various international universities. Some of her daughters did get their GEDs, though. I think the book cover had a picture of her on it. I read this book about 2-3 years ago, when it came out.

message 2: by Marci (new)

Marci (marci__) | 61 comments Bumping this.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
The New Global Student: Skip the SAT, Save Thousands on Tuition, and Get a Truly International Education by Maya Frost. I remember reading about this book at the time it was published. I live in Portland, Oregon, and the author and her family moved from Portland, so there was a local connection.
The New Global Student Skip the SAT, Save Thousands on Tuition, and Get a Truly International Education by Maya Frost

message 4: by Marci (new)

Marci (marci__) | 61 comments That is definitely it. Thank you!