Inferno [An Original Advanced RolePlay] discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > The War (Mods Only)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
Alright everyone, I think it is time to start some action here. After fifty years of rather passive fights, the Sins have actually erupted in warfare. Who will choose what side, what alliances shall there be, and, in the first place, who started it all?

message 2: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments Oooo, action!

Well, I doubt Sloth would start it, but once that's confirmed she'll be ready to take sides.

message 3: by Diabolical Daemonic , Puraido (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 624 comments Mod
Yeah, I know ;P

I don't know if Pride would cause an outright war unless directly insulted in a direct manner, but he would be quick to choose the winning side as an ally.

message 4: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments XD That's Pride for ya. Ego bruised? TO WARRR! Such an exciting fellow.

message 5: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) I feel like Wrath and Greed started and that the teams would be like this... I'm not a mod so you don't have to listen to me:
Wrath vs. Greed
Sloth and Gluttony are Neutral
Jealousy vs. Lust
Pride is too high and mighty to fight until someone begs him or until someone hurts him. Sloth would kill anyone who woke her up and Gluttony can be bought with food.

message 6: by KKKKKKkkkkkkk (new)

KKKKKKkkkkkkk (momomonkey96) | 396 comments im neutral!!

message 7: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 497 comments Of course Wrath started the war! He always starts wars. :)

message 8: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 223 comments EJ Luv Zombie wrote: "I feel like Wrath and Greed started and that the teams would be like this... I'm not a mod so you don't have to listen to me:
Wrath vs. Greed
Sloth and Gluttony are Neutral
Jealousy vs. Lust
Pride ..."

Baha! Sounds right on point to me XD

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.