Cover 2 Cover discussion

Any Problems In Our Group? > We Need More Members

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2011 11:47AM) (new)

A lot of book clubs have at least 500 members or more! were still in the 80s! Ask all your friends on goodreads PLEASE! Or find people that your not friends with but like from a different group or anything and please tell them about us! We need more members FAST! Please invite ANYONE that you know or that is your friends, or think they'll like this group! anyone you know!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU SO MUCH KEEP IT UP

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I invited complete strangers...

message 4: by Adriana (new)

Adriana Nice

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep!

message 6: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) Invited everyone on my friend's list today, hope that helps:)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sydney wrote: "Haha I invited complete strangers..."

Did you really? where did you find them? are they just strangers to you but nice and read the same genre and level we read?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Just invited 46 of my friends.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! KEEP IT UP GUYS YOUR DOING GREAT!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Travis wrote: "Sydney wrote: "Haha I invited complete strangers..."

Did you really? where did you find them? are they just strangers to you but nice and read the same genre and level we read?"

I guess so...I typed in a random name...and kinda scanned over their books I guess...

message 13: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments Not that I don't think you guys should invite people but I have found I really don't like groups that have that many people. I have found even 50 people is almost too much let alone 500! When there are too many people the discussions move too quickly to keep up on and if you are gone for a day you have like a thousand new discussion post to read to catch up on.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

were gonna let everyone invite their friends then everyone else is going to have to find this group on their own! we have four more days until we start maze runner! we will be reading chapter by chapter and i will leave a discussion up for each chapter on your opinion! I'm going to have a discussion called your reading assignment and that discussion will tell you what you need to read in that number of days! LOTS of people don't have the book yet so they might start later but the discussions will still be up for each chapter so when there done with that chapter there still allowed to post their opinion! but it's their choice if they want to read the post before the chapter!

message 15: by Lori (new)

Lori | 74 comments Kyle wrote: "I just invited 61 friends."

you are sooooo kyle, kyle! :P