Cover 2 Cover discussion

Any Problems In Our Group? > Questions Or Concerns

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you have any questions or concerns you can post them here, or if it's private email me on goodreads!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

how do i start a discussion?????????

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine wrote: "how do i start a discussion?????????"

what do you mean, like you want to start a NEW discussion? well thats the moderators jobs. If you have a request just tell me here or on a private email!

message 4: by Nataly (new)

Nataly (natalyreads) Okay, this is on the topic of The Maze Runner. You say we're reading it by chapter and discussing it, how long will this take? Are we reading ONE chapter each day, or maybe two or three?

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 14, 2011 03:53AM) (new)

well I'm going to look at the book today and see how many pages are between each chapter if it's a 30 page chapter maybe 1 day , you see I have to look at the book!

message 6: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 172 comments I got a goodreads email about a poll you sent out to ask us how long it took us to read 300 and some pages but when I try the link in the email it doesn't work so I was going to ask if you were going to put the poll up on our C2C page? Thanks!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry i was thinking about it I'm just going to look how long the chapters are (not that long)

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana so is there a poll?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

no there is not! it's getting to close to the book club for a poll
SORRY!

message 10: by Flora (new)

Flora Smith (bookwormflo) I would like to post the link to my blog, which folder should I list it in?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I was just wondering when we can start a new book...I am finished with that one and I think we need a new one.

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat (kaitlins16) I agree. We need a new book, but I haven't seen the moderators around for awhile.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! We need a new book!