The Obama vs. McCain group! discussion

VAMPIRES SHOULD BE PREZ!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish vampires ruled over our country!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't! YAY ME!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No, twilight is so stupid. The characters are either perfect or stupid idiots who think they can't live without someone. The author spend too little time in the fight scenes (Bella's knocked out through all of it!) and too much time describing kissing and sex.

message 4: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 203 comments yeah Bella is a self centered whiny bitch.

And Stephenie meyer uses the same descriptive words all the time!!

"his topaz eyes"

"His marble skin"

"His perfect figure"

ughhhhhh

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I am ashamed I liked the series. Although I was VERY disappointed at the ending. No battle? I mean that was what I was looking forward to! And I skimmed over the mushy parts. I wanted vampire battles, not a vampire love story! I was saddened.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I really disliked Bella, Jacob, Edward, and everyone else almost! Although I liked Leah! She wanted to ATTACK the vampires! GO LEAH!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I want Edward to die, so bella will get depressed and kill everyone and herself, except alice, who's pretty cool.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I do like Alice! And Jasper, because he's the fighter dude!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep! They are the only 2 I like.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked Alice, Jasper, Leah, and I enjoyed Victoria because she tried to kill them all!

message 11: by Katy (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:18AM) (new)

Katy oh.. I LOVED TWILIGHT!! BREAKING DAWN WAS THE BEST!

my thats jsut my opinion..

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Breaking dawn is hard to get through... on page 600 and can't finish. everytime i try, i fall asleep.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Unfortunately, I liked it. Although I did want more fighting. And Edward is WAYY controlling. But he is sweet to Bella, which is nice I guess.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

GO TESS!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

It shows what kind of person I am because I don't like a BOOK????????!!!! what is wrong with you? I'm not gonna like every popular book! i hate eragon also!
And david artuleta.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Vampires don't exsist. And even if they did, they wouldn't be like the cullens.

message 17: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 3 comments They would to stop crushing dreams

message 18: by Tom (new)

Tom | 64 comments Tess, sorry. I HATE THE TWILIGHT SERIES. I've read the first 3. Read my reviews!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I've read all of them ,so please don't say "it's just cuz you haven't read them, you don't know crap!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I always hate popular things. Then I read them and I like them! Its a curse I say! A CURSE! And I like David Archuleta's song Crush, but I don't really like him so much.

I AM STILL SCARED OF VAMPIRES! THEY CREEP THE HECK OUT OF ME! I am deathly scared of all things that want to drink my blood!

message 21: by Katy (new)

Katy oh, really? i think vampires are cool. i love to read books on them!

message 22: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments sorry tess but i just dont see what is so great about twillight... its really boring for 2/3 the book

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I have always been scared of vampires. They weren't so bad in Twilight, but I'm still not too crazy about them!

message 24: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) i liked twilight

but edward, who i absolutely loved, died off by breaking dawn

and the ending WAS disappointing

i was hoping for something a little more bittersweet

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean Edward died off?

message 26: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) his character died, he wasn't interesting anymore

blunt and boring if you ask me

BIG difference from twilight...

message 27: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) his charm died off is what im saying dumbass

character = personality

died off as in wasn't as interesting anymore?

im sorry that i didn't put it too directly but don't just start calling me a tard

message 28: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) why do you say so?

edward was dull in Breaking Dawn if you compare it to Twilight (in my opinion)

i don't see how you would say that, but whatever.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Edward as stupid in Twilight. I hated him in that book!

message 30: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) well, we're entitled to our own opinion

but i liked edward in twilight

message 31: by Katy (new)

Katy oh, well.. most people would diagree, but i didnt like twilight that much.. they were much better as they went on..
but thats just my opinion

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess, you are way to offensive.

message 33: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments twillight sucks

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I always like the last books of series, but Eclipse had a fight so I like it best! GO FIGHTS!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

which is what you're doing...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Be nice you two!

PLEASE?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok,so, thanks to diana, bcuz of her waaay earlier post, i now know tht edwards dead! I HAVENT EVEN READ ECLIPSE, AND I DONT LIKE BEING TOLD ENDINGS!! COULD U PLEASE BE POLITE AND NOT TELL ABOUT BOOKS!! I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE TWILIGHT SAGA< AND IF YALL ARE GOING TO BE ****** ABOUT IT, THEN SHUT UP!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

yea. Im about to read eclipse.

message 39: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 35 comments Yup Sophie, Twilights pretty good/awesome/cool/wonderful (dont know what youll think of my use of words because youre a teacher, I have teacher phobia)

message 40: by Prajit (new)

Prajit (pram) | 199 comments twillight is not that good especially compared to its hype

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

EDWARD ISN"T DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read her posts please. She said his character dies out, as in he isn't very interesting or a big part.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry, he doesn't die!

message 43: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 35 comments Like, twilight Rocks!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

o. srry. sumtimes i wonder if im mental (but if i was mental, i wouldn't wonder if i was. :o)

message 45: by Jamain (new)

Jamain (justcallmejj) | 35 comments UHUH...................................... (random)

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:38AM) (new)

k. Yea, every1 has their own opinion. I havent read Eclipse yet, but New Moon Was BOR-ING!! Bella, Jacob, Bella, Jacob....Blah blah. WE DONT CARE ABOUT BELLA AND JACOB..oks we care abou bella, but not the ugly werewolf Jacob.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally, I have NO respect what so ever for anyone that wants to marry a fictional character or wants to be a mythical creature because of a horrible book.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Connor, good for you for hating twilight!

message 49: by Kendall (new)

Kendall i don't hate twilight. i don't think its horrible, rosemay. I don't wish edward would die nor do i think he is a dry boring perfect character. bella,she annoys the crap out of me. its like "woe is me, edward has left i am going to act dead and depresed until he gets back"- that annoys me- her obbsession over him. he himself, is not too bad. he is soo nice.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

me?
Goddamnit, I wish people would stop HATING me or calling me pathetic because I hate a darned book! Kendall, I know I called the HP haters pathetic, but that's only because of their reasos for hating it.

« previous 1